Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption competition

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 51 mins51 minutes ago
Still no power at The Valley. A bit dark in here. #cafc

Comments

• "I thought the last one out was meant to turn of the lights"
  • Katrien hit the wrong switch when turning off the coffee and tea machine today.
  • 'Giant spider underneath desk waits patiently for prey to return to seat'
  • Not a caption but what I noticed:

Valley office distinctly less professional looking than @ValleyGary's (also less professional than any I have worked in.

Also Halloween decorations up a bit early or a bit late coming down...

Someone doesn't know how to tuck a chair in.

Someone else has a tiny office.

I like the CAFC badges on pedestal drawers.
  • "Staff members realise that Phil Chapple was the last person to know where the light switch was"
  • edited October 2015
    Is the one on the right thinking to herself "right, let's get up to some fanny fun while no-one can see me"
  • edited October 2015
    staff notice it's a bit darker than usual after waking from their mid day nap
  • Doncaster players working hard to get the power back on
  • Sponsored links:

• Airman Brown's cunning plan to sneak back into the Valley and find our what's really going on, starts with the power cut...
  • Pull my finger.
  • Pull smell my finger.

Fixed
  • The office is a bit like the first team fucked after 5 games
  • All Royal Mail's fault!
  • Mavis: Does this mean we have got to serve the public Thursday afternoon now?
  • Bit early for Halloween decs, isn't it ?
  • I know the boss lady said we have overspent on the budget, but not paying the electric bill is going a bit far!
  • Charlton backroom staff a shadow of their former selves
  • Sponsored links:

• After sabotaging the online ticket system and not working Thursday afternoon nor Saturday.
    Finally, the ticket office staff resort to switching the electricity off, in order to prevent the sale of tickets, to anyone over the age of 40.
  • edited October 2015
    Ticketing staff head to garden centre looking confused as KM says that she needs four candles urgently.
  • Problems with the network ?
  • They must think we are mushrooms they keep us in the dark and feed us bullshit.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Not a caption but what I noticed:

Valley office distinctly less professional looking than @ValleyGary's (also less professional than any I have worked in.

Also Halloween decorations up a bit early or a bit late coming down...

Someone doesn't know how to tuck a chair in.

Someone else has a tiny office.

I like the CAFC badges on pedestal drawers.

I'm not sure having a betting slip and a nine years out of date hotel guide on your desk are the classic hall marks of professionalism.
  • A valiant attempt of a spooooooooky office. 'You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps'
  • "I need a bigger chair"
  • Are you lot surprised we are open
  • "If only our Chairman was a multi-millionaire electronics mogul. We wouldn't have these problems then...huh!"
  • "Hey, that's MY cardigan!!"