Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For Sale - U2 Tickets

Hi there,

Due to work commitments my Dad has two U2 tickets for sale:

2 tickets
Sunday 25th October 2015 - Doors open 6pm
The O2
Entrance B, Block 115, Row M, Seats 450/451
£200 in total which is just under face value (!!).

The tickets are in-hand already so can meet (if close enough) or post.

Many Thanks.

Cue dozens of people saying they wouldn't open their curtains to watch U2, let alone pay £100 ;)

Comments

• Won't they just stick an e-ticket on my phone without me asking for or wanting it?
  • You must have seen them perform live on TFI Friday too !
  • edited October 2015
    tempted but note that block 115 according to the basic O2 seating plan is behind the stage. Is that right?! How does that work?

Edit: found the O2 seating plan now! makes more sense!
  • Yeah I think the stage is up the middle for this one JohnBoy, in which case they should be pretty decent.
  • Haven't really been a fan for many years, but work have me hosting their box on Sunday. Seeing Hothouse Flowers and being fed & watered helps and we can shut the door and carry on drinking, if Bono starts pontificating too much!! :smiley:

Didn't realise the tickets were that much. Hope you manage to get rid of them @The Organiser
  • TelMc32 said:

Haven't really been a fan for many years, but work have me hosting their box on Sunday. Seeing Hothouse Flowers and being fed & watered helps and we can shut the door and carry on drinking, if Bono starts pontificating too much!! :smiley:

It's a hard life, someone has got to do it,
  • Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

Haven't really been a fan for many years, but work have me hosting their box on Sunday. Seeing Hothouse Flowers and being fed & watered helps and we can shut the door and carry on drinking, if Bono starts pontificating too much!! :smiley:

Have you heard U2's latest stuff? Too right, it's a hard life!!! :wink:
  • Over £100 for a U2 ticket? Shouldn't this be in the 'Jokes' thread?
  • TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

If it weren't for Hothouse Flowers, I would say don't go.
  • edited October 2015
    Stop putting people off, I've got two tickets I'm trying to shift here lol
  • TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

If it weren't for Hothouse Flowers, I would say don't go.
    don't lee blee ar lar nar
  • Nightmare finding the venues on the U2 maps, The streets have no name.
  • If the tickets are for the top tier, you're bound to get vertigo.
  • TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

I actually thought the last album was better than it was given credit for (still not great) - I think the marketing "album rape" stuff was its downfall.
  • I'd have gone but can't make Sunday. Maybe 'another day'
  • edited October 2015
    Boy! Not sure how I Will Follow some of these dreadful puns. I'll just Walk On!
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are they named U2?

It's what Bono and the Edge call the ones at the back.
  • JaShea99 said:

Over £100 for a U2 ticket? Shouldn't this be in the 'Jokes' thread?

Bad
  • He'll let them go for £170 in total now if anyone is actually interested.
  • They are on viagogo for £200 each for that block. Have you thought of using that site? If you put them on at something like £150 each I am sure they would be snapped up.
  • Cheers for the heads up Redman, but i'm too late now for paper tickets.
    Handy to know for any similar situation in the future.
    Cheers
  • Not sure if you managed to get rid of the tickets @The Organiser but I have to admit that I was really impressed with them last night. I'd been told that Hothouse Flowers were supporting, but actually there is no support.

The band came on at around 7.45 and played til 10.15 (with a short interval). Mix of some very good new tracks and a load of classics and really did put on a brilliant show.
  • Hi TelMc - the old man changed his work pattern in the end so went and was, like you, very impressed with them despite having reservations originally.
  • Glad to hear that. Would have been awful to have forked out for those tickets and unable to use them of get anything back for them.

A workmate is a huge fan and went back again last night. They change the set list apparently, performed Out of Control & had Noel Gallagher join them for the encore.
  • Oh, so it was a beautiful day after all?