Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition

Come on fellow Charlton Fans... With all the doom and gloom around the club at the moment, lets cheer ourselves up by having a Caption Competition.

Comments

• Curbs just moved from 16/1 to 11/1
  • 'Guy Luzon has just been sacked lads'
  • This time next week we'll be back pissing it up in the Wrong'Un in Bexleyheath! Lock up your daughters!
  • I don't care about this game - Brentford just got a third!
  • "dont let Roland see this"

• Dateline 26 October 2035.

After twenty years of success, Karel Fraeye leaves Charlton Athletic when octogenarian, Roland Duchatelet, sells the club to multi-millionaire X Factor boy band winners of 2015, Complete Mix Up.
  • "Yesterday's news that the Michael Appleton picture has been withdrawn from the internet was not met with universal disappointment".
  • Come on fellow Charlton Fans... With all the doom and gloom around the club at the moment, lets cheer ourselves up by having a Caption Competition.

Karel Fraeye & his staff react to winning a corner during last week's 6-0 home defeat to The Dog & Duck....
  • Sponsored links:

• taking a leaf out of Katrien Meire's book, Karel and his staff react to Ipswich's third goal during Chalton's (yes Chalton) 0-3 defeat.
  • "...and then at the end of the interview she told me I'd got the job, so I asked her if I could bring you three over for a few days to keep me company while I get settled in. She said, "fuck it, send them to my office on Monday morning and I'll give each of them a playing contract! We're short of players at the moment and they can't be any worse than Loic Nego!"