Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham away(21/11/15) advance purchase train tickets

Chiltern have released their fares for the game on the 21st November.

As has been the case for the past few seasons, the fares are £6 single before any railcard discounts.

There are numerous trains, about three per hour so this is one of the easier and cheaper away days.

For a drink Digbeth is the place to go. The Gardeners behind the ASDA supermarket is only 5 minutes from the ground and allows away fans. Also the boozer is hassle free which is refreshing given St Andrews has not always been the most hospitable place in the past.

Comments

• arsenal have wba away on same day at 3.00pm so could be quite busy heading up/in pubs before hand.
  • arsenal have wba away on same day at 3.00pm so could be quite busy heading up/in pubs before hand.

Doubt it, we'll only have about 500 up there.

Doubt it, we'll only have about 500 up there.
    ha I meant more the arsenal contingency.
  • It has also been named "The Masochism Express"
  • Im going to this. No idea why.
  • I think I'll go the West Brom game instead.
  • It has also been named "The Masochism Express"

Cheap though....went up there by Virgin last weekend think the wife paid around 50 quid return....but it's alot quicker.
  • Hope those Arsenal fans aren't drinking in the Old Post Office Vaults, that's genuinely the part of Birmingham away that I'm looking forward to the most !
  • I've decided to go along for this to celebrate turning 30, what better way then adding to the depression of getting old then being serverly hungover and watching Charlton chasing shadows all afternoon!
  • I've decided to go along for this to celebrate turning 30, what better way then adding to the depression of getting old then being serverly hungover and watching Charlton chasing shadows all afternoon!

I feel like we've got a decent record away to Birmingham in recent years, haven't looked it up but that's my recollection.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm going.

Hope it's better than last season's performance, which was terrible. I think we have mostly drawn in St Andrews in recent years.
  • IA said:

I'm going.

Hope it's better than last season's performance, which was terrible. I think we have mostly drawn in St Andrews in recent years.

Preston terrible or Brentford terrible ?
  • Sorry wasn't at either (lucky me). It was crap, and they walked the ball into the net. Think it was only 1-0, though, mostly because Birmingham didn't care either. Can't wait for the next instalment. :smile: