Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

F.C Athletic of Charlton

Worth a thought?

Comments

• Bagsy in goal
  • Can I be Head coach?
  • As i'm over qualified to be CAFC Head coach ? Yes or No ?

The point is when you have put the nets up on a freezing cold January morning
    for a home match, your main striker is seeing double because it was his best mates 21st, your Goalie have smashed his thumb with a hammer on the building site and your Captain turns up after sleeping in his car all night after his partner
    finds him playing away from home.

FC Athletic of Charlton. It's a No from Me.
  • Charlton Addicks FC
  • Tramp said:

Worth a thought?

If this isnt a joke, You should be embarrassed of yourself.
  • sam3110 said:

Knock yourself out, you freaky freaky people.

From this, to the fit and proper persons test, to trying to buy the pitch, to wearing Newcastle scarfs, I think the majority of people on CL have collectively lost their f*cking minds

I did wonder what was wrong with me. I didn't intend to go private but I now don't even need the NHS. You must let me know what I owe you.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's already in place,also known as Ebbsfleet United!
  • Tutt Tutt can be manager, he will be more qualified than that new guy at CAFC.
  • Undefeated and no moaning supporters - I like the idea already.
  • sam3110 said:

From this, to the fit and proper persons test, to trying to buy the pitch, to wearing Newcastle scarfs, I think the majority of people on CL have collectively lost their f*cking minds

Especially considering pretty much zero of what you have stated there will actually be properly forced by the fanbase.
  • I just like to flag up that I'm quite good at cutting oranges into quarters. Obviously I need developing to be really good but I'm willing to learn. Can I be in your gang?
  • sam3110 said:

I do tend to agree with you, there seems to be a collective hysteria of sorts albeit that this is unsurprising given the way the club has been running. Some form of protest is not a bad call but AFC Charlton / Fit and Proper persons tests etc don't hit the mark for me personally.

Not sure there is any need to call people freaks though.
  • My wife can be CEO she is a lieing two face bitch and knows nothing about football

Hmm. When you just asked her whether she knew your CL login and password, she was probably lying when she said she didn't. Trouble ahead, I fear.
  • Can I be Chief Exec and put the corner flags out ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can I be Chief Exec and put the corner flags out ?

More valuable that what the current one does !
  • Tramp said:

Worth a thought?

If this isnt a joke, You should be embarrassed of yourself.
    You wouldn't have to join in of course. It's a matter of free will so you could get over the embarrassment you feel for others in your own merry way.
  • Will we have a sofa in the corner?
  • Solidgone said:

I just like to flag up that I'm quite good at cutting oranges into quarters. Obviously I need developing to be really good but I'm willing to learn. Can I be in your gang?

If you cut into quarters, we're going to need three oranges per match. Such a spendthrift attitude is unacceptable if we aim to break even. We need someone who can cut an orange into twelve.
  • Not for me. We still have Charlton Athletic Football Club alive and well ( actually not well) but until it ceases to exist it is my only team. If ever thats not the case then football ends for me.
  • Solidgone said:

I just like to flag up that I'm quite good at cutting oranges into quarters. Obviously I need developing to be really good but I'm willing to learn. Can I be in your gang?

Yes, you sound over qualified, but what the hell. You can be 1st team coach.
  • Ackworth can be the scout

I thought RD already signed Ackworths' recommendations ?
  • My wife can be CEO she is a lieing two face bitch and knows nothing about football

Yes, she would appear perfect for the role.

Your Ex Wife ?
  • Who's doing the match thread because I can't go to matches, cannot be arsed tbh... BUT as it is a figment of Tramps fertile imagination anyway I will just make it up!