Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Was it the same bloke who applies for every managerial job in the country - or someone just like him ?
  • "I once started with a team from the Belgian seventh division...."
  • PL54 said:

Was it the same bloke who applies for every managerial job in the country - or someone just like him ?

I believe it was a different wet lettuce
  • edited October 2015
  • PL54 said:

Was it the same bloke who applies for every managerial job in the country - or someone just like him ?

Yeah it's getting a bit old now isn't it
  • To be fair he has more chance of getting the job than Curbs under this lot.
  • How original, thats never been done before, oh how I laughed.
  • Awaits grammar police raid
  • the old Football Manager line was old hat over 10 years ago! I think i even omitted it from spoof applications through here that i sent to Charlton and Palace in 2006 as it felt a bit old hat.

Mind you, i did slate Mick McCarthy. What'd give for that man now.....
  • I like the way he's (a) had to practice the signature before signing it and (b) tweeted it to "Rob Smith" before it's posted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Awaits grammar police raid

Indeed! The 3rd paragraph in particular. :wink:

• The same story came out when curbs left, Peter Varney actually wrote back to the guy.
  • edited October 2015
    I think I might apply for KF's old job! If I can win 2 games in half a season, I might get to be the next interim Charlton manager!
  • I think I might apply for KF's old job! If I can win 2 games in half a season, I might get to be the next interim Charlton manager!

Im up for job when she leaves, my mate owns a farm and I can supply bucket after bucket of bull shit.....I'm a shoe in for the job!
  • Greenie said:

I think I might apply for KF's old job! If I can win 2 games in half a season, I might get to be the next interim Charlton manager!

Im up for job when she leaves, my mate owns a farm and I can supply bucket after bucket of bull shit.....I'm a shoe in for the job!
    The new manager's a woman, surprised more hasn't been made of this
  • Zzzzzzzzzzz
  • That FM screenshot above is immense. The detail in that game must be the closest thing to real without being real.
  • That FM screenshot above is immense. The detail in that game must be the closest thing to real without being real.

There was an article not too long ago about the game being used by the LMA on one of their courses for ex-players.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/football-manager-the-worlds-most-influential-video-game