Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans / Club meeting tonight - Post meeting views

That's the worst performance I've seen in ages. Meire was out of her comfort zone and Murray did nothing. Only redeeming factor was Johnnie Jackson. If they continue to play it like that, they won't get the fans back onside ...

Comments

• I'm not sure, but I think there is already a thread with close to 800 comments... I'm sure your opinion is worthy of its own though :)
  • Murray's legs have gone.
  • edited November 2015
    Three at the back = Murray, Meire, Jackson is never going to work.

Not enough width.
  • edited November 2015
    Addickted said:

Not enough width.

I think the fans just need to give the team more support.
  • Addickted said:

Not enough width.

It was a strange formation choice by RD
  • Meire is better off playing in a hole. A very deep one.

Are you saying she dug her own grave?
  • edited November 2015
    Meire harried constantly but kept running down blind alleys with next to no end product. Seemed happy with her performance at the end though judging by the smile on her face and selfies she posed for! - 2/10 for audacity and (story)inventiveness.

Murray pretty anonymous. Flattered to deceive when he did get the ball.
    Think there was something wrong with his boots(........possibly because they're permanently stuck in his gob!)
    - 1/10 ---for bringing Alan Curbishley to the club. ( even though he was pretty much the only candidate!)

• edited November 2015
    moved my post
  • Sponsored links:

• Oops wrong thread.
  • One thing clear is the video now has to be shown unedited as there are too many people who were there who can point out if things have been omitted, or certain points coincidently inaudible
  • One thing clear is the video now has to be shown unedited as there are too many people who were there who can point out if things have been omitted, or certain points coincidently inaudible

Don't think they will give a hoot mate

• edited November 2015
    Oh, arseholes, I put it on the joke thread.
  • edited November 2015

Whoooosh

No, not a woosh at all, The comment/ joke could still have gone in other thread... But I guess ego prevents such things
  • shine166 said:

Whoooosh

No, not a woosh at all, The comment/ joke could still have gone in other thread... But I guess ego prevents such things
    Sorry Shine. It was most definitely a whoosh. You completely missed the theme of the thread. Don't take it personally.

Well the video length of 1:51 certainly adds up to *about* the amount of the time the meeting took, judging by the journalists tweets last night (7:30pm to 9:20pm ish).
  • The video just leaves me unsatisfied, the answers are those of a politician with something to hide. The club sees us as a nuisance and the whole thing makes me feel less satisfied than I did before.
  • shine166 said:

Whoooosh

Sorry Shine. It was most definitely a whoosh. You completely missed the theme of the thread. Don't take it personally.
    This, it did make me laugh.....
  • cfgs said:

The club sees us as a nuisance

Very good way of putting it.
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:

Whoooosh

You mean like you not being able to admit it was a whoooosh : - )

It's no big deal, we've all done it, me especially.
  • How many times have we watched this? A lot of balls just being passed aimlessly back and forth between the team. It was like a training exercise out there.
    IF WE CAN SEE IT WHY CAN'T THEY?