Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Black Friday

Anyone going mental in the shops this year...?

You might want to get down to Tescos quick if you want your Blaupunkt 32" TV

Comments

• If you know of a local football club going cheap, i'll have it.
  • That is creepy beds.
  • Last year at work could see everyones screens, trying to buy online but seems a bit meh this year.
  • MrOneLung said:

Last year at work could see everyones screens, trying to buy online but seems a bit meh this year.

Has probably been helped this year by the majority of High Streets spreading out Black Friday over the course of the week.
  • Cannot wait for news reports this evening showing sad greedy desperate no marks scrambling and fighting for stuff they probably do not really need in the first place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought some Levis online at La Redoute. 50% off & didn't even have to budge an inch.
  • Just been in the Charlton shop and bought....nothing.

some good deals though.
  • Bought some Levis online at La Redoute. 50% off & didn't even have to budge an inch.

I'd have to budge more than an inch to look anywhere near halfway good again in Levis!
  • I'm off to Tescos after work with a cattle prod. Hopefully I can find some cheap milk.
  • Didn't do too bad a trip down to Plymouth with angry shelvey, 4 Chesterfield leather sofas 2 black, 1 red, 1 green, 2 green Chesterfield arm chairs, 15 aluminium stacking pub chairs, 3 aluminium pub tables ams 7 pieces of rattan furniture and change out of a grand, bargains to be had today
  • Didn't do too bad a trip down to Plymouth with angry shelvey, 4 Chesterfield leather sofas 2 black, 1 red, 1 green, 2 green Chesterfield arm chairs, 15 aluminium stacking pub chairs, 3 aluminium pub tables ams 7 pieces of rattan furniture and change out of a grand, bargains to be had today

I did wonder how Jonjo would feel being linked with Newcastle...

fucking hell how bigs your front room?
    it's for all those syrian refugees he's putting up, isn't it NLA ;)
  • I am starting an event equipment hire part to my business mate we are out hunting down liquidated stock and bulk clearance items, to get into our inventory, so I need to fill my warehouse with loads, Charlton Life discount on marquee and equipment hire for weddings etc,
  • Sponsored links:

We put them all on a boat we made of the packaging and sent them to oggy via the big swollen estuary
  • I popped into morrisons and bought 30 cans of Pepsi Max for £5.80 that'll do.

That's quite a burglary you pulled off there NLA.
    Result!

Were the homeowners out shopping?
  • Ordered an Nvidia Shield Pro plus game controller and bluetooth remote for £120 off Amazon just after midnight last night... thought I'd got myself a bargain.

Just got an email saying my order has been cancelled and it was a pricing error. :-(

We put them all on a boat we made of the packaging and sent them to oggy via the big swollen estuary

Yeah, thanks NLA and Uncle.

It's still bleddy raining so they're probably swept out to sea.

• The wrapping was cardboard they didn't get more than two foot from the jetty, they got in the back of a lorry and said feck England we are going back home it's Warmer

Fine friendly folks down in Plymouth mate me and Al had a good day trip

Yeah but you've had to restrain him all day, bouncers around Essex turn jobs down if he's out and 60% mildly agitated
  • He only just got in from m25, 2 hrs after me he needs restraints tonight, the sea air calms him although a few yokels did trip the fuse which just has me in hysterics as when he gets angry midget powers it's really quite a sight
  • When did Black Friday become a day her in England?