Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What Comes First

Club or Country

I change with the weather, but right now I gotta say Country

COME ON ENGLAND

Comments

• Will that be the same when they appoint Pardew as England manager?

If that happens I'm digging through my family tree looking for Scottish grandparents
  • edited December 2015
    Would not crosss the road on a freebie to watch England.

There is no limit on mileage or cost to watch Charlton, regardless of the c**** who run the club.
  • club definitely - just get annoyed at international fixtures blocking weekends, which will include Easter next year
  • love supporting both atm a lot more excited about Country then Club.

I'd still be England if they appointed Jeremy Corbyn tbh
  • Would not crosss the road on a freebie to watch England.

There is no limit on mileage or cost to watch Charlton, regardless of the c**** who run the club.

That's quite feasible considering (I guess) you reside in Sweden.
    Please don't post on here next June anything regarding our national side you sorry ****
  • Club always
  • I can't wait to watch the Euros, not that I've got great expectations for England, hopefully we're going to see some quality footy.

Please don't post on here next June anything regarding our national side you sorry ****
    I live in Bromley and am English.
  • Sponsored links:

Do you know the shop next to Grove Park BR Station? I use to run that
  • Club comes 1st. I'm not worried about England football team to be fair.

You've never mentioned this before (:
  • Really can't get excited about England under the current manager
  • edited December 2015
    In answer to the thread title......me usually.

You've never mentioned this before (:
    Keep it under me hat pal, keep em guessing
  • I gave up on England a few World Cups back with the "golden generation ". They seemed to care more about the fame than the graft. Which was a shame because we did have talent that should have pushed games a little harder. For example 1-0 up against a 10 man Brazil. After that second half that was it for me, I'd rather watch a Charlton team of journeymen. Although I can't do that theses days.
    I do envy the passion of the Scottish team and their supporters, they are a crap team and there supporters have low expectations but they all care.
    Maybe when big nose replaces Roy he will get us playing as a team with a cause like he does with his present group of players.

Boozer used to be the Baring Hall?

I'll be at Burnley next week on the 7.30 from Euston.

The 19.01 from Preston on way home.
  • Kom igen Charlton.
  • Country every time, nothing to do with the goings on at the club just something about watching Scotland that hits me harder than charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

Boozer used to be the Baring Hall?

I'll be at Burnley next week on the 7.30 from Euston.

The 19.01 from Preston on way home.
    Yeah, I use to go in there on a Friday after I closed, proper bandit country up there with Downham being the Bermondsey overspill, but I was a pillar of the community, running the shop so I never got no grief off anyone in there. Pluss, I woulda glassed em...
  • Country every time, nothing to do with the goings on at the club just something about watching Scotland that hits me harder than charlton.

Shit, my bad Dave, always putting me foot in t ain't I

; )
  • I find it amazing that people 'give up' on England because 'we always disappoint' .

Yet support Charlton.