Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth beat Man U 2-1

Ha ha.

Eddie Howe is one serious manager - i always enjoy watching them play - and Jamie Redknapps analysis of their corner routine for their 2nd goal shows it was brilliantly done on the training pitch.

Pardew for England job ? = no thanks, Eddie Howe please.

If only he had signed for us when offered the job !

Comments

• What, and no Chris Powell
  • Under Roly and the Kat, Eddie Howe would have fared no better than the last three managers head coaches.
  • Wonder if he'd take the Chelsea job if Mourinho were to get sacked. Didn't work out well for him a couple of years back when he left for the Burnley job.
  • CAFCdamo said:

Wonder if he'd take the Chelsea job if Mourinho were to get sacked. Didn't work out well for him a couple of years back when he left for the Burnley job.

Out of the Champions League, losing to Bournemouth after 2 draws, being slagged off for boring football, LVG might be more at risk than Jose!
  • MOTD spoiler
  • Ruined MOTD.
  • edited December 2015
    A rare 3 point game in the prediction league for me too!!
  • Simon Francis played centre back................
  • Can't wait until MOTD this morning. Avoided the score all evening. No one tell me the score please
  • Sponsored links:

• Glad I didn't come on here before MOTD....

Hang on havnt we talked about this before...
  • Solly lads - forgot. Was so elated at score.
    Thought Francis had a good game - tbh, he might not be far away from England squad?
  • Doesn't that Josh King know you're not meant to celebrate like that when scoring against a previous club, bad form I say!!!!
  • Did Yann play?
  • stonemuse said:

Did Yann play?

No, unused sub. Who would have thought that Francis and Arter would be PL regulars for Bournemouth, but Yann would barely figure...