Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What do you think the reaction would of been

To this at the valley after scraping a home draw against one of the weaker sides in the league. Seems to be bizarre behaviour and timing from klopp.

Comments

• needs a bit more work on the training ground
  • The grammar police would have had a field day : - )

I had thought before today that with so many overseas players that Charlton might have tried it after one of the early home wins.
  • The grammar police would have had a field day : - )

I had thought before today that with so many overseas players that Charlton might have tried it after one of the early home wins.

If there was such thing as the grammar police Ben; then surely they would be "The Grammar Police", or were you being ironic?

I hope I've got that right...... Cue Leroy!
  • Its mentioned in this BBC article... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35088106

I think its clever of Klopp because he did moan about fans walking out early the other week... This is his way of saying thank you for sticking by them.
  • edited December 2015
    Klippity Klopp, the 'eccentric' lovable German Joker .. I am beginning to suspect that he'll prove to be another mistaken appointment on the part of the Liverpool owners
  • No reaction, I'm straight out when the final whistle blows.
  • Riviera said:

The grammar police would have had a field day : - )

If there was such thing as the grammar police Ben; then surely they would be "The Grammar Police", or were you being ironic?

I hope I've got that right...... Cue Leroy!
    I would of thought so!
  • iaitch said:

No reaction, I'm straight out when the final whistle blows.

Haha yeah - they'd be doing it to a few dozen people in the exit queues, would be weird.

Liverpool players look pretty embarrassed, love it! You don't say no to Klopp though.
  • iaitch said:

Haha yeah - they'd be doing it to a few dozen people in the exit queues, would be weird.

Liverpool players look pretty embarrassed, love it! You don't say no to Klopp though.
    sounds a bit rapey...
  • iaitch said:

sounds a bit rapey...
    I speak from experience. Go to Dortmund to for the atmosphere they said, it'll be fun they said.
  • Sponsored links:

• One of the best things about supporting Charlton away during the Powell era was the team always thanking the away supporters what ever the result (shelf utd not included ). It meant we felt much more included as supporters and led to a promotion winning season.
  • a late equaliser can feel like a winner sometimes and visa versa
  • What a late winner can feel like an equaliser ;-)
  • a late equaliser can feel like a winner sometimes and visa versa

Llera equaliser against Swindon is still a great recent memory, "9 men and you still can't win!".

Amazing atmosphere when that went in.
  • It's a great idea for bonding.

But a string of grown men all holding hands like children .........

Nothing wrong in itself, just looks a bit overdone, I suppose.
  • they need to practice .. take a butchers at our lot at Wembley after 'Mendonca's game'
  • Seeing the bin-dippers foaming over the piss-taking of this stunt on social media has been brilliant.