Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club to build new £4.5m stand

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesend/sport/fleet-ground-work-starts-here-48484/

Shame it's the wrong club but hey, that's what a good CEO and ambitious owners gets you.

Comments

• Ebbsfleet are going places we are not.
  • This will be The Valley in a few years, months, weeks time

They will either be dining at home or watching a movie on the TV my dear girl
  • Somewhere close and easy to watch football next season
  • if Ebbsfleet win their league and we drop, we will only be two divisions apart next season.

we could are likely to play each other the following season.
  • Is there still a real charlton feel to the place?
  • cafc999 said:

This will be The Valley in a few years, months, weeks time

They will either be dining at home or watching a movie on the TV my dear girl
    They will be protesting outside KFC following tougher than average chicken.
  • This is where I don't quite get the PV love in. For the last 2 years he has been working actively for a competitor of Chalton. We do need to be careful in this
  • redman said:

This is where I don't quite get the PV love in. For the last 2 years he has been working actively for a competitor of Chalton. We do need to be careful in this

Not a crime.

• Sponsored links:

• Nug said:

redman said:

This is where I don't quite get the PV love in. For the last 2 years he has been working actively for a competitor of Chalton. We do need to be careful in this

We really are in a bad way if we consider Ebbsfleet as a competitor of ours, and I genuinely am not being disrespectful to them.
    Some on here do
  • Nug said:

redman said:

We really are in a bad way if we consider Ebbsfleet as a competitor of ours, and I genuinely am not being disrespectful to them.
    My only rivalry with Ebsfleet is because they're rivals to Dartford!