Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jason Euell to Boro

edited August 2006 in Rumours
Apparently.

Blimey, couldn't see that coming.

Take back my view that Boro would be too good to go down...

Comments

• If he gets the form he had for the first 3 seasons with us, Boro have a pretty decent player on there hands.
  • He is gash, end of. Cant believe this deal will actually happen!
  • I'm amazed *any* Premiership club would have him, to be honest. I'd have expected him to wind up at Palarse.

Sad how he's become a shadow of his former self over the past couple of years.
  • I won't believe it till I see it
  • Middlesbrough have opened talks with Charlton midfielder Jason Euell over a proposed move to the Riverside Stadium.

Jamaica international Euell travelled to Teesside on Wednesday after Boro were given permission to talk to him.
    - BBC Sport

Well, blimey.
  • I think Euell's been shite recently, but surely not "up to" £300,000 shite??? Worth a bit more than that, ain't he Millsy? Baffling...
  • Last year of contract but yeah, i 'd have thought a little bit more than that.
  • Especially seeing he was rumoured to be going to Palace for, what, 2 mill last year?

I guess we were just desperate to get him off the wage bill.
  • I think Euell's been shite recently, but surely not "up to" £300,000 shite??? Worth a bit more than that, ain't he Millsy? Baffling...

Probably, but it's about getting him off the wage bill, allegedly he was on £20K a week, that's over £1m a year and therefore a lot of money for a reserve team player and very occasional starter who would go for nothing in a year. There's a time when you have to cut your losses, and this is it.

I wish Jase well, and hope he resurrects his career, but obviously not when he plays us.
  • Sponsored links:

• i genuinely can not see this hapeening, surely b*llocks?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rorzzman[/cite]i genuinely can not see this hapeening, surely b*llocks?

You can't see what happening?