Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Am I allowed to go to the museum?

With the current boycott on spending etc...what is the situation regarding the Charlton museum. I would like to take my kids but if the entrance fee goes partly or wholly to the club I would rather wait until the Belgians have left the building.

Thank you.

Comments

• Nooo... They wont let you back out again ;)
  • The museum is separate from the club - in other words, yes
  • There is no entrance fee. But they take donations.
  • ALL donations and money made from fans buying items from the museum goes into the upkeep of the museum.

• Where will the museum go once KM decides to turn the space CAFC gave to an orphaned squirrel clinic ?
  • As said it is a separate entity and is apolitical.

There is no entry fee in any case

Anything you spend or donate goes to the museum not the club

The club doesn't and never has funded the museum.

Open Fridays 11.30 to 3.00 and 11 to 1 Saturday home matches.

@chathmuseum on twitter

Cafchistorian@gmail.com for enquiries.
  • No money in orphaned squirrels, and far too kind. Maybe somewhere for ivory poachers to store their ill gotten gains at an extortionate price...
  • As said it is a separate entity and is apolitical.

There is no entry fee in any case

Anything you spend or donate goes to the museum not the club

The club doesn't and never has funded the museum.

Open Fridays 11.30 to 3.00 and 11 to 1 Saturday home matches.

@chathmuseum on twitter

Cafchistorian@gmail.com for enquiries.

Do they charge you rent for the space used?
  • I am sure the 'NHS' call centre turns her a healthy profit.

Get big rog igrob gobrib etc into the adult squirrels and orphan numbers will quickly increase.
  • Sponsored links:

• No rent and the museum paid for the refurbishment and redecoration itself.
  • Thanks for amending it for me Henry.
  • PL54 said:

Where will the museum go once KM decides to turn the space CAFC gave to an orphaned squirrel clinic ?

Your house
  • Boycott the Museum. Let's get the message home loud and hard.
  • PL54 said:

Where will the museum go once KM decides to turn the space CAFC gave to an orphaned squirrel clinic ?

Your house
    I don't think the collection would be safe under a bridge
    Twit
  • PL54 said:

Your house
    We converted the outhouses to accommodate the cook, gardner and maid. Otherwise it might work.
  • Sponsored links:

• In upcoming news we've been given a match worn shirt by one of the biggest football museum's in the world.

We are about to be given a hard drive we've been hoping to get for four years

We found a photograph of someone we lost 100 years ago but recently found again.

And the new website is nearly ready.

In the meantime come up and visit or follow on @chathmuseum. Today's theme Charlton and fags