Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CL Stalkers

So I nip out to get a haircut at the local barbers where I'm reading the current bun, minding me own when some geezer, who a minute before was having his hair washed and from his public sector uniform is skiving off, accosts me and claims to post on here.

Can't get a minutes peace these days hey @scabbyhorse

: -)

Comments

• So I nip out to get a haircut at the local barbers where I'm reading the current bun, minding me own when some geezer, who a minute before was having his hair washed and from his public sector uniform is skiving off, accosts me and claims to post on here.

The price of notoriety !

• So I nip out to get a haircut at the local barbers where I'm reading the current bun, minding me own when some geezer, who a minute before was having his hair washed and from his public sector uniform is skiving off, accosts me and claims to post on here.

I'm not surprised with the company you've been keeping lately :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

So I nip out to get a haircut at the local barbers where I'm reading the current bun, minding me own when some geezer, who a minute before was having his hair washed and from his public sector uniform is skiving off, accosts me and claims to post on here.

I'm not surprised with the company you've been keeping lately :wink: .
    That's why I needed a haircut
  • blind date?
  • I was going past in my car and was going to pullover too, but decided not to spoil your moment.
  • I was going past in my car and was going to pullover too, but decided not to spoil your moment.

Dogger.

I was willing you to say it was Colin.
  • Jim Davison bromance?
  • No true football fan reads the current bun Henry. Come on, keep up.

Shit, I would have sworn that was a syrup...I need to go to Specsavers...
  • Sponsored links:

• 1eyedtutt said:

I was going past in my car and was going to pullover too, but decided not to spoil your moment.

Dogger.
    Viking
    North Utsire
    South Utsire
  • 1eyedtutt said:

I was going past in my car and was going to pullover too, but decided not to spoil your moment.

Dogger.
    You offering?
  • 1eyedtutt said:

Dogger.
    Viking
    North Utsire
    South Utsire
    It's the German Bight that you need to watch out for....
  • Woke up, read this thread and then went back upstairs to make sure I had actually woken up. Seems I have.