Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jacko to Sheffield United?

I don't know if there's any truth in this but my son reckons he's seen a rumour on Twitter that Jacko is off to Sheffield United, hope this is just a daft rumour, otherwise it's another nail in our coffin.

Comments

• Rediculous rumour
  • Nothing would surprise me with this regime. Selling Jacko, the fans favourite, would be Duchatelet's way of getting back at the protesters
  • No absolute bullshit I reckon... Dont think the owners would be that stupid to sell him when they keep dragging him out for the interviews
  • edited January 2016
    Can't see him leaving. Mind you, it would suit the regime to get rid of his influence in the dressing room and with the fans. Solly next to rid the last remnants of CP's team and of Charlton Athlectic Football Club as we know it?
  • edited January 2016
    I doubt it unless Jackson has finally had enough and spoken his mind about the goings on over the last couple of years at the club, as we know dissent from the party line is not tolerated.
  • I doubt it unless Jackson has finally had enough and spoken his mind about the goings on over the last couple of years at the club, as we know dissent from the party line is not tolerated.

Could be right; and who could blame him?!
  • @colin1961 will be well happy this afternoon!!
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

The tweet came from one of those awful rumour accounts that has about 1,000 followers and is probably ran by a 14-year-old boy. Ignore.

Now if it had 4,000 twitter followers then we could take the twitter account seriously eh ? @LouisMend

NB Charlton Live on 4,000 followers on Twitter

http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/podcast/matchpreview/cl.rotherham.away.28.01.2016.mp3

Good podcast this one.
  • LouisMend said:

The tweet came from one of those awful rumour accounts that has about 1,000 followers and is probably ran by a 14-year-old boy. Ignore.

thanks Louis.
  • This account probably told less lies than our board.
  • Thouis.
  • @colin1961 will be well happy this afternoon!!

He probably started the Twitter account with the rumour
  • We are dropping him off after today's game
  • We are dropping him off after today's game

Where?
  • Knowing JJ's humour, it is probably him that started it
  • @colin1961 will probably tell us he started a fight with JBG and so KM has decided to get rid for the good of the club. The right decision at the right time etc etc anyone who argued needs to wake up and realise jacko is a has been and we are letting our views of jacko the man cloud our views of jacko the player and the best thing for the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Surprised this wasn't started by Colin the c**k
  • Sheff u will come good!!!
  • He's heard Sheff U are about come good...

They will I tell ya, they will.
  • Has anyone remembered the reason Jacko joined us in the first place?

His wife never settled up north and wanted to return to the London area when they started a family. Unless you use Dale Stephens Compass this is a non starter in my view.
  • No way Roland would get rid of Jacko. He's our very own chemical Ali.........
  • Dont think Jose Riga would want to get rid of Jackson either... those two do seem to get along well