Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHARLTON LIVE - PODCAST NOW OUT - Details here

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

Tonight's show will have highlights of yesterday's win, interviews with Riga and Makienok, your emails and tweets etc as we talk about yesterday's win and all things CAFC.

Contact the studio -

Email - studio@charltonlive.co.uk
Tweet - @charltonlive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• edited January 2016
    We're on now!
  • It must be good to have a positive slant on the conversation as far as the team are concerned
  • It's made it an happier show!
  • vffvff
    edited January 2016
    Listening to the show. Great to talk about a win. It seems like a long time since the last victory. I like Riga, diplomatic and upfront. Definitely need another striker so that Vetekele can be rested and the strikers rotated. Definitely need to avoid the previous scenario where Igor had to play on injured due to only one decent striker when Peeters was in. This is where injuries to key players can be avoided.

Glad Riga is ensuring that only players up for the fight are at the club.
  • Riga is a class act and I trust him
  • Great show, thank you.
  • The podcast of last night's show is now available.

We discuss the win at Rotherham, hear from Riga and Makienok and read out all your tweets and emails as we discuss the game, transfers and the Fans Forum.

You can stream or download the show from our website here - http://bit.ly/1POhCvw

Or you can subscribe to our podcast in iTunes here and all our shows will be automatically downloaded to your phone or tablet device - http://bit.ly/1JtESM1
  • Who's the guy doing co-commentary with Terry ? He's brilliant !
  • Liam Happe - Charlton fan and former Eurosport journalist but sadly I think his appearances on comms will be a bit fleeting as he cant get to many games.
  • Always appreciate Liam's style. Sign him up!
  • Sponsored links:

• LouisMend said:

Liam Happe - Charlton fan and former Eurosport journalist but sadly I think his appearances on comms will be a bit fleeting as he cant get to many games.

That's a shame. I heard he was a vast improvement on the clown they had before...
  • So fickle
  • On the subject of the comms, Terry's descriptions of the goals on Saturday were just brilliant. Starts about 3 mins into the podcast, I promise they will put a smile on your face.
  • Very happy there is a Charlton podcast to listen to instead of just the usual premier league debate. Good work again lads
  • Louis who ?
  • Enjoyed listening to that, apart from Nathan Prior's daft comment at the end ;-)
  • Enjoyed listening to that, apart from Nathan Prior's daft comment at the end ;-)

Yeh that's one of the more negative emails about the protests we've received so far......
  • LouisMend said:

Enjoyed listening to that, apart from Nathan Prior's daft comment at the end ;-)

Yeh that's one of the more negative emails about the protests we've received so far......
    Stalin's Russia?!
  • LouisMend said:

Enjoyed listening to that, apart from Nathan Prior's daft comment at the end ;-)

Stalin's Russia?!
    He has a way with words