Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I hardly think a motor driven vibrating seat provides too much of an advantage.

If she falls off does she re-cycle?
  • If you take the seat off there are other attachments...
  • I'm just trying to work out where the exhaust pipe went.
  • I don't trust belgian women ... nothing to do with the specifics of their bikes ...
  • I've told you all before about Belgians and how weird and unpredictable they can be.

Just go to one of the backwaters and watch. They terrify me.
  • Carter said:

I've told you all before about Belgians and how weird and unpredictable they can be.

Just go to one of the backwaters and watch. They terrify me.

Brave decision to open this thread' then! ;-)
  • A somewhat sexist and racist thread title? Should it not be something along the lines of "Don't trust this particular Belgian woman (or her friend if it was actually her friend's bike)"? If you're going to argue that we don't trust Katrien either as she would appear to be liar, that's still only a sample of two which isn't statistically viable.

For your information, yes, I do read The Guardian.
  • edited February 2016

A somewhat sexist and racist thread title? Should it not be something along the lines of "Don't trust this particular Belgian woman (or her friend if it was actually her friend's bike)"? If you're going to argue that we don't trust Katrien either as she would appear to be liar, that's still only a sample of two which isn't statistically viable.

A bit of a long title.. ;)
  • LuckyReds said:

A somewhat sexist and racist thread title? Should it not be something along the lines of "Don't trust this particular Belgian woman (or her friend if it was actually her friend's bike)"? If you're going to argue that we don't trust Katrien either as she would appear to be liar, that's still only a sample of two which isn't statistically viable.

So if you'd been at Trafalgar, we'd have had 'Get stuck in, lads' instead of 'England expects that every man will do his duty'?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2016

LuckyReds said:

So if you'd been at Trafalgar, we'd have had 'Get stuck in, lads' instead of 'England expects that every man will do his duty'?
    "England expects every man will do his duty" - naughty, that wouldn't be very inclusive of any women who wanted to join my battle would it?!
  • edited February 2016
    LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

"England expects every man will do his duty" - naughty, that wouldn't be very inclusive of any women who wanted to join my battle would it?!
    Sadly, the 19th century Royal Navy was not renowned for its equal opportunity employment ethos.

(Edit: missed out 'not' which rather spoiled the effect.)