Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spanner taking liberties down our gaff today

Comments

• Meire FC....yay
  • Only the four cylinder model.

Real Jags have at least six.
  • T.C.E said:

That Number plate comes back as a X Reg corsa.

Not if it starts with N it dont!
  • Yet it sits there basking in the reflection of the Charlton badge. Quite fitting really.
  • Apologies. I had to use the wife's little run around for that trip to the dump :wink:

And then you popped along to the Valley afterwards, yep that figures :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

Apologies. I had to use the wife's little run around for that trip to the dump :wink:

I had no choice. As I was re-entering the country at Dover yesterday a wild eyed lady, claiming to be a highly respected Belgian lawyer, approached me with two dishevelled looking, I assume, Hungarians and asked me if I could take them to SE7 8BL as they had been promised 8 to 9 months work a year.

I agreed to take these poor souls to the stated destination and, as I agreed, the lady handed me her card and said there was regular work available to me ferrying people between Dover and SE7.
    Ok but why go via Zampa Road SE16 3LN, I'd get the Sat Nav checked over :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Apologies. I had to use the wife's little run around for that trip to the dump :wink:

I had no choice. As I was re-entering the country at Dover yesterday a wild eyed lady, claiming to be a highly respected Belgian lawyer, approached me with two dishevelled looking, I assume, Hungarians and asked me if I could take them to SE7 8BL as they had been promised 8 to 9 months work a year.

I agreed to take these poor souls to the stated destination and, as I agreed, the lady handed me her card and said there was regular work available to me ferrying people between Dover and SE7.
    I wanted to show them what they could aspire to if they got their heads down and put a shift in in their new workplace.

For balance I took them 400 metres or so down the road to show them the mini All Hallows caravan site to highlight just what could happen to them if they don't work hard. They both started welling up, full of nostalgia for their homeland. We hastily left with both of them peering out of the back window, each with a tear in their eye.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I wanted to show them what they could aspire to if they got their heads down and put a shift in in their new workplace.

For balance I took them 400 metres or so down the road to show them the mini All Hallows caravan site to highlight just what could happen to them if they don't work hard. They both started welling up, full of nostalgia for their homeland. We hastily left with both of them peering out of the back window, each with a tear in their eye.
    Fair play to you for owning up to the real dump that is SE16 3LN :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I'm sure that if we were to put out a poll to find out just how many agree with you, the results would be a resounding 98% in agreement with me.

Obviously the oldies will make up the majority of the rebellious few.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I am, I have to say, somewhat disappointed that anyone but a spanner would know the post code for the toolbox.
  • cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I am, I have to say, somewhat disappointed that anyone but a spanner would know the post code for the toolbox.
    Deep down everyone knows the postcode to gods own acre.
  • cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I have to come clean and thank Google Maps :wink: .
  • edited February 2016

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Just for the sake of clarity, (and to beat @cabbles to fact of the day) a football pitch, including its perimeter areas is around two acres. :smile:
  • Glory hunter..
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Just for the sake of clarity, (and to beat @cabbles to fact of the day) a football pitch, including its perimeter areas is around two acres. :smile:
    That concludes today's fact of the day. Join me or @cafcfan tomorrow for another fact of the day
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

We spend so much time in the opposition half that I forget about the other acre :wink:
  • edited February 2016

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

We spend so much time in the opposition half that I forget about the other acre :wink:
  • cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I think God looked down and thought the den looked just the place to squat and have a dump.

Decide against it as too much sh** there already.
  • Redrobo said:

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I think God looked down and thought the den looked just the place to squat and have a dump.

Decide against it as too much sh** there already.
    Do you want a cuddle?

• I'm not liking all of this winking.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I'm sure that if we were to put out a poll to find out just how many agree with you, the results would be a resounding 98% in agreement with me.

Obviously the oldies will make up the majority of the rebellious few.
    You definitely didn't stop in se16 as the wheels are still on the car
  • cabbles said:

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

That concludes today's fact of the day. Join me or @cafcfan tomorrow for another fact of the day
    This forum is just too much at times