Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Overlaping/merging text?

edited February 2016 in Troubleshooting
On opening the Home Page the information list to the left of the page has moved across and overlaps (underneath) with the discussion thread....usually for the first three or four messages at the top of the list.
I am using a Dell lap-top.
I can't figure how to get rid of this problem?

Many thanks....SoundAs.

Comments

• Clear your browser cache, I'd suggest.
  • Will you be posting again SoundAs ?
  • mine is fine on google chrome but i have the same issues as you when using internet explorer
  • Thanks Lookie.....I had hoped that would have been easy to do, however l am having difficulty locating the Tools button on Windows 7....it's not visible, despite me following instructions from Google help page suggesting it should appear when I press the Start button.
    I'll keep trying!
    SoundAs.
  • Thanks Lookie.....I had hoped that would have been easy to do, however l am having difficulty locating the Tools button on Windows 7....it's not visible, despite me following instructions from Google help page suggesting it should appear when I press the Start button.
    I'll keep trying!
    SoundAs.

Welcome back, old school legend :wink:
  • edited February 2016
    Managed to clear Browser Cache/History and it's worked!!!!!

Many thanks Lookie, great stuff.
  • Nice try SoundAsa£ but claiming you do not know what you are doing does not exclude you from the "On Companies House" affair. In fact the spot light is now on you :smile:
  • edited February 2016
    All the best to ya mate(Red Chaser).....whoever you are (sounds like I most likely know you?)
    SoundAs
  • Ha Ha Mike.......good luck to you and everyone who are giving their all to see the back of Goldfinger and Pinnochio.
    I'm with you all........ to the bitter end.
    Sorry I no longer post on the message board.

UP THE ADDICKS!

SoundAs.