Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I like him, I think he comes across as thoughtful and considered. He's our most gifted player for my money. When I was at The Valley for Ipswich and Millwall last year, he was definitely struggling for form as teams would sit deep against him, double up on him, and basically stopped him 25 yards from goal. Bringing Bulot and Watt into the team seemed to really, really help him last year as it meant teams had two other attacking threats to deal with, and it gave Johann more space. I'm hoping moving him into a #10 role and bringing in Lookie and Igor when fit will give him more time, space, and players ahead of him to pick out.
  • I hope it improves his attitude.
  • I'm hoping this too! He's been a shadow of himself from last season
  • uie2 said:

I'm hoping this too! He's been a shadow of himself from last season

If anyone could benefit from a complimentary case of "the world's foremost coconut-water based performance beverage™️", it's our Johann.
  • One of my favourite players last season, and a pleasure to meet at the PoTY evening. At his best, top Championship quality at least but he's been well below par this season. But then again, so has pretty much everyone else.
  • Is actually the leading assist provider in the whole of the Championship this season with nine, according to OPTA stats
  • Is actually the leading assist provider in the whole of the Championship this season with nine, according to OPTA stats

Didn't realise we'd scored 9!!
  • He needs to pull his fucking finger out and put in a shift!