Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So who will stay next season...

on this message board.

I think some of the posters on here are too good for Division One and could secure a move to a Championship club message board.

We will be left I think with the real youngsters, the old ones approaching the end of their posting career and probably end up with some who failed to make the grade last time we went up - Nathan springs to mind.

I assume Colin will get a free transfer to one of Roland's other clubs based on his incredible loyalty this season.

Comments

• I have signed a new 4yr contract with charltonlife but fully expect to be on the Arsenal-mania website by July
  • I heard @razil is on the fence about signing a new Charlton Life contract
  • I have made only cameo appearances this season, but might post regularly in L1 as it's more my level.
  • A2TR is sent on a shock loan move to Into The Valley after he calls the gaffer, @AFKABartram, a "poisoned dwarf"...

:-)
  • Hearing rumours that the Charlton Life moguls have added to their network with the purchase of the KSV Hamme forum presently moderated by one @kfraeye

PL54 currently in the registration area for Hamme Online with his suitcase...
  • I'm on the fence. I'm really concerned about the number of new posters coming in. We've opened the floodgates to any old Tom, Dick or Harry from Port Vale, Rochdale or Bury. The waiting list to get on the Post Match Views thread is long enough as it is.

The new influx will be on here in their droves and not even bother to learn Cockney. They'll just stick to their t'language and infiltrate our threads in their flat cap and black pudding culture.

The PC brigade will, no doubt, brand me a racist but I don't care. I long for the old days when everyone knew what a Jam Roll is and all our posters drank in the Lib before the game.
  • I'll stick around but only because I'm agoraphobic and riddled with social anxiety so this is the closest I get to having friendships.
  • i'm the definition of a mercenary, i'll hang around for a bit see whats what, if i'm not really feeling it i'll waste my time on Buzzfeed and Twitter instead.
  • I'll stick around but only because I'm agoraphobic and riddled with social anxiety so this is the closest I get to having friendships.

Friendship? We used to dream of having friendship!
  • Sponsored links:

Eh?!? :confused:
  • I'm currently negotiating my Contract as Match Previewer...

At present @AFKABartram will only offer me a two year deal and £8m release clause, I on the other hand want a five year Contract (everyone else gets one so why not me) and a £3.5m release clause... I keep telling you, you cant stand in my way of my dreams, if a bigger forum come in for me then I've got to consider it
  • Yesterday, on seeing the selection, I made a comment that Riga was 'auditioning for next season' .. I was wrong, of course he wasn't, it was a team selected from desperation ..
    of the eleven starters (only one of whom was English and one Irish), five are on short term loans or season long contracts and a sixth, Diarra has a contract that expires in mid summer with the option of a year's extension ..
    Gudmundsson has just signed on for four years, but seems to have fallen as much out of love with the fans as the fans have with him, so that he might well be off sooner rather than later.
    Ba and Teixeira are on 3 and 4 year deals, Johnson and Henderson shorter permanent contracts. Amongst the many players missing through injury, we still have the nucleus (I hope) of a half decent squad, given an improvement in management and all round morale at CAFC incorporated

So, when we are rebuilding for a promotion push from Division 1 next season, who might be brought in, how much will Duchatelet, if he's still around, be prepared to invest ?.
    I would have a preference for English/British players, then again who would not prefer that state of affairs ?
    I would also have a preference for a English owner, a fast disappearing species in this era of the globalisation of English football at all levels.
    I repeat the Chinese curse .. 'may we live in interesting times'
  • a whoosh moment there for Lincs Addick :-(
  • a whoosh moment there for Lincs Addick :-(

f f s .. I will transfer this to the relevant post ((:>)
  • I only came on here to say this is about the 15th thread on this I have seen. You have impressed me.
  • Huskaris said:

I only came on here to say this is about the 15th thread on this I have seen. You have impressed me.

You should see the thread count for Morgan Fox. Records were tumbling.....
  • Should I create a new thread titled 'Should I stay or should I go?'
  • edited February 2016
    If all goes well I will be moving up north to Brighton's North Stand Chat.

Save the stonewall stuff, people.
  • Sponsored links:

• I regret to inform you that I'll be retiring through injury. At 49, my body can no longer keep up with the rigours of constantly punching walls & my vision is non existant due to my eyes having rolled into the back of my head once too often.
    My hearing is still okay, so I expect to hear songs sung about me in the future....
  • JBG with PL interest, he'll definitely be off soon. I think Norwich or the likes.

Eh?!? :confused:
    It's a southern Oxbridge educated joke.
  • JBG with PL interest, he'll definitely be off soon. I think Norwich or the likes.

I didn't read the rest of the thread, quite obviously..
  • 1StevieG said:

Should I create a new thread titled 'Should I stay or should I go?'

I think I need to start a new thread about whether 1StevieG should start a new thread...
  • Roger Johnson will be demanding a move to guarantee first team football in the championship. Gisborough town on a free it is then...
  • I should be sticking around after recently extending my contract to Charlton Life.

Haven't posted too much as I keep getting injured and over the last couple of years, my legs have gone. But don't panic, I'm a leader we desperately need here on Charlton Life, so League One you should be seeing more of me.

As long as my legs don't go and I stay injury free that is.