Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• blah blah blah
  • So we won the second half. Great.
  • Been working on defending set pieces! Really?
  • It's not heartbreaking if you have sat through some the total dog shit fotball we have endured this season.
  • It's only heart breaking if it's unexpected.
  • Go away Jose your just another Belgian bitch.
  • Hmmm, we did well until we lost. This is the same sort of bollocks Fraeye used to come out with!
  • Just waiting for the - we were in with a chance until the 44th game.....
  • You can't argue with that
  • Sponsored links:

• Good effort from Jose and the team today.

If we had Kashi and Bauer in that side we would have won. The loan signings were mostly good, shame we're running out of games.

• Godstone said:

Good effort from Jose and the team today.

If we had Kashi and Bauer in that side we would have won. The loan signings were mostly good, shame we're running out of games.

Are you and Colin twins?
    Our defending was atrocious. Basic errors. Any half decent cross into our box causes havoc. On the first goal no one tried to stop the cross and Yann was completely unmarked. And for the winner everyone missed the cross. Riga has done nothing to improve the defence.
    I'd rather be a Colin twin than one of the endless number of whingers who are incapable of enjoying a game of football.
    The Reading defence made Sanogo look like Pele. Riga has done nothing to improve the defence....Teixeira and the loan signings are an improvement but it's not easy to create a defensive unit in 5 minutes.

If we had more games Jose would turn this around - my opinion, sorry for not following the crowd. Baaa!
  • We deserved more?
    Get real Riga. We conceded four goals!
  • Godstone said:

Agree, but your only allowed 11 players.

• Godstone said:

Am I missing something? We have one win in three months and an appalling defensive record. And yet the only reason we won't stay up is that we are "running out of games"?!!!! We could play this side until 2018 and there still wouldn't be enough games.
  • Yep - no doubt Jose Riga Baby is really turning it round

Yeah right - he is even more shit than Fraeye with a stronger squad - results don't lie!

I would get rid of this clown now & give it somebody, anybody while we still have a chance of staying up.
  • If we disappear without trace by the end of March, which seems likely, will Riga survive until the end of the season or through the summer. Seems there are issues over who plays (Lookman. Poyet etc) and Riga's living up to his recent record of managerial failure ...
  • Just listened to it...what a load of bollocks...we lost...again............. you stupid twat!!
  • edited February 2016
    Godstone said:

If we had more games Jose would turn this around - my opinion, sorry for not following the crowd. Baaa!

The evidence so far is that he has no idea how to do that. His record since he came is actually worse than Fraeye - no question he is a better manager but so is my daughter ... and real doubts if he is remotely good enough for this level.

His comments already suggest he is at a loss what to do. That's not all his fault as he inherited a mess, but equally he was fully aware of what he was coming in to. I suspect his alternative employment options at the time were almost zero, so he took a punt.
  • Sponsored links:

• pettgra said:

We deserved more?
    Get real Riga. We conceded four goals!

Over a season you tend to get what you deserve. He's floundering and so the post-match comments tend to become increasingly based on a game which was not the one seen by many others.
  • Oakster said:

Yep - no doubt Jose Riga Baby is really turning it round

Yeah right - he is even more shit than Fraeye with a stronger squad - results don't lie!

I would get rid of this clown now & give it somebody, anybody while we still have a chance of staying up.

Agree with everything.

Except we don't have a chance of staying up.
  • Riga has to find a team capable of going on a run a silly run even. 4-4-2 with our current squad won't do that. It is too easy to stifle. Without a pre-season he has had to find a system that does. The system we had yesterday gives us a remote chance. The issue was the defence which was simply terrible - attacking wise it was the brightest we have been all season against a team with an excellent defence. Now he has to sort the defence out - Bauer can't come back quickly enough for starters! I don't blame Riga - I can see what he us trying to do - it is desperate, but he isn't giving up. I thought it was a shame we were playing an in-form Reading yesterday.
  • Riga hasn't got the squad he needs but neither does he seem equipped to organise a team to overcome deficiencies.

Give him decent committed players and he will do OK.

Can you imagine a Puliss or Warnock team leaking goals like we do.
  • Seriously what can the bloke say that is going to make anyone happy? It's really just a waste of time interviewing him with the current mood of the fans and the negativity around the club. It was a bold and brave line up yesterday that may well have paid off had we had Bauer or even Lennon playing.
  • League One Lennon would not have made a difference to the result imo.
  • I thought we played well yesterday going forward, but the defence was a disgrace. Every time the ball was played into our box we looked like conceding. Johnson was appalling, it looks like he is playing on stilts. I would have Sarr, Lennon, Obileye, Thomas or Konsa ahead of him. I thought Motta has good technique and I liked the Korean who gave us energy and generally used the ball well. Makienock and Sanogo gave the Reading defence all sorts of problems and Bergdich did well as a sub. But if you can't defend you won't win any games.

Our team yesterday was big enough to defend set pieces better, but we failed to do that. This has cost us a large number of goals and needs to be put right on the training ground.

I didn't think Riga was the answer when he was appointed and I still don't think he is.
  • How can he say we compete with all teams in championship when we shipped 4 goals yesterday at home against a mid table team - what an arse head
  • Godstone said:

You are an idiot who clearly knows nothing about football
  • How can he say we compete with all teams in championship.

Away
    0-6 V Hull
    0-5 v Huddersfield
    0-4 v Burnley

Home
    0-3 Preston,
    0-3 Ipswich

Plus loads of other crap results.
    Not my idea of completing, Jose!