Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who do you want to go down?

The possible teams that could still go down are;
    [13] Wigan [14] Middlesbrough [15] Sunderland [16] Bolton [17] Reading [18] Birmingham [19] Fulham
Fulham would be my first choice as it's another London Derby. Then Reading as it's a decent town and not too far and the others are all shit days out!

Comments

• bolton for me coz i think they would have to make huge cuts.
  • Definitely one of Bolton or Wigan. Middlesbrough and Sunderland have a fair bit of cash behind them.
    The others would be greater potential competition for us when it comes to signing new players.
  • Fulham

Cheap away day
  • Fulham, nice day out and about time won there.

Sunderland for a weekend in Newcastle
  • Southampton, oh silly me. Foolham would stuggle to stay afloat if they went down as there will not be many in the neutral end.
  • Now that Al-Fayed has lost interest Fulham are in the shit. I can see them slipping back to the lower leagues and what sort of club has a neutral end?
  • Fulham and Bolton, they will both be fecked next season.
  • Funny isn't it, back in the old days we would have wanted a big club to come down, i.e. out of that lot Sunderland - you know, new ground to go to, big home crowd, few named players. But now we want the shit / financially weaker ones to drop.

So for me Fulham and Bolton for reasons said above.
  • edited April 2008
    [joke]My missus[/joke]
  • edited April 2008
    Fulham and Reading, 2 bob little clubs with 2 bob little support and both could struggle next year. Wigan also fit into that category but they look safe
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Dave.
  • I want arsenal to go down.
  • Liverpool for me
  • Liverpool and Chelsea
  • [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Fulham and Bolton, they will both be fecked next season.

yep, I agree...
  • Liverpool and Chelsea
  • Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea

oh happy days
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Fulham and Reading, 2 bob little clubs with 2 bob little support and both could struggle next year. Wigan also fit into that category but they look safe
    There're all two bob apart from Sunderland!
  • I was thinking about this earlier today but was only seriously considering the choice between Bolton and Birmingham as I think the others above them will be OK. I also assume Fulham to be down already.

Normally I'd go for Bolton on the basis that they've been out the league longer and so will lose lots of players and take longer to adjust (like us).
    Birmingham though don't have a manager like Megson who knows the league (not that that's helped us)

Therefore I want Bolton.

If it is Birmingham then I think keeping McFadden will be key for them.
  • as long as wigan stay up they cant take bent off our hands. bolton for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't care who comes down as long as palarse don't go up.
  • Gillingham & Millwall
  • [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Don't care who comes down as long as palarse don't go up.

Don't worry about it - their fans won't be getting free season tickets anyway ;-
  • [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Don't care who comes down as long as palarse don't go up.

My sentiments exactly!
  • bolton for me considering i had 40quid on them at 9/1 to be relegated at the start of the season!very little time for fulham also.
  • Bolton and Reading. I think that Fulham with Roy Hodgson in charge and Al Fayad bankrolling the wages will be a real force if they go down. However I suspect Fulham will go down.
  • I bloody hope Fulham do!
  • so do i stanmore that handball decision had a huge bearing on our season as did liverpools squad rotation not that we helped ourselves but the fulham fans rubbed it right in
  • Bolton. Al Fayed has said that he will maintain wages at Fulham, but I suspect they will all want to jump ship regardless, except Cokk who will go back to them and score two hatricks against us.