Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

.......................and then it ALL went tits up !!

Comments

• Doesn't matter, we're gonna win the Euros.
  • Roland doesn't do failure. He does Epic Failure!
  • edited March 2016
    Stig said:

Roland doesn't do failure. He does Epic Failure!

In light of how Roland's political party was a complete joke, and some of his other clubs have fallen through leagues, how can it be that he doesn't do failure?
  • Three arseholes.
  • edited March 2016
    Richard Murray says early on - " Most fans want to hear about the team."
    Which demonstrates, in their own words, that on the board there is at least one person who clearly understands that for most supporters the first team is the most important thing.
    Look at what they have done since that brave new world.
    Talk about deceive and sell your "customers" down the river....

• I think that RM actually believed that they had a good plan at first. The weird thing is that even at the meeting with fans he seemed to think that they had made a few mistakes and could easily correct things. He may even have been right.
    Weird has developed into insanity though. Virtually every decision made has driven fans further away and the team down the league.
    Richard must know that the situation is no longer reversible and I hope he is doing his utmost to get Roland to move out. If he were to announce this view he may yet be fondly remembered as true supporter.
    He better hurry up though.
  • Redrobo said:

I think that RM actually believed that they had a good plan at first. The weird thing is that even at the meeting with fans he seemed to think that they had made a few mistakes and could easily correct things. He may even have been right.
    Weird has developed into insanity though. Virtually every decision made has driven fans further away and the team down the league.
    Richard must know that the situation is no longer reversible and I hope he is doing his utmost to get Roland to move out. If he were to announce this view he may yet be fondly remembered as true supporter.
    He better hurry up though.

Murray can do nothing ...he should have been aware of that months ago
  • Sorry,I can't watch that without getting a really angry(Where's the psychopathic rage button when you need it?)