Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham.....

Because of the outcome of yesterday's court case, could they be "homeless" for awhile ?
Personally, I wouldn't mind if they want to move in with us, as they accepted us after Selhurst and The Valley wasn't ready.
Thoughts ?

Comments

• Why would they be homeless? They have a contract to play at Olympic Park. Any renegotiation on terms will not affect them playing there.
  • This is why I ask:
    IF something went against them, say, the owners, chief executive, mayor of London were to be hiding something and suddenly they had to realise that, actually, there is something that might be a problem...........
    But, of course @Pedro45, how silly of me.
  • Also @Pedro45, take note of the discussion title I put this thread in.
  • Pedro45 said:

Why would they be homeless? They have a contract to play at Olympic Park. Any renegotiation on terms will not affect them playing there.

Whooooooosh!!
  • Yes, I accept this week's Whoooooosh award! How remiss of me to miss the discussion title MOG. It's normally the first thing I look for...
  • Charlton reject Randolph in goal for them as I write...
  • Was never a Charlton Reject, he refused a new contract after we couldn't guarantee him the no 1 choice slot, which we gave to Elliott (at the time I thought it was the wrong choice) and he subsequently moved on
  • I wasn't being totally serious Sam. I thought he was possibly slightly better than Elliott at the time, but I think his "give me the number 1 jersey" sealed his fate.