Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Euro 96 Quiz

http://play.bbc.co.uk/play/pen/gb1555yxt4

I managed to only get 8 out of 15, some real toughies in there.

Comments

• Tough one 11 out of 15
  • Well done Ricky.
  • Got 10 right but guessed about 5 of those.
  • 10/15, a tough quiz. I mean who remembers what kit Seaman was wearing!
  • 13 out of 15
  • 11/15 with a few guesses

That thing is burnt onto my retinas it was that bright.

I don't know who is refereeing the game tonight let alone a game 20 years ago.

• edited April 2016
    10/15.

Loved Euro 96, I was 12 and it was definitely the most important thing in my life that summer.
  • 8. Pah.
  • 9 - very tricky.
  • Sponsored links:

• 10. Lots of guesses though.
  • 5! I don't think I guessed well...
  • 5. I didn't do any guessing. I just knew I was mostly wrong.
  • 9 for me, with quite a few guesses in there.
  • 7. Fucking stupid quiz.

Actually, I did. God knows why. Helped me to the 'great' score of 9.
  • Got 6 and guessed pretty much all of them.
  • 10 - tonnes of guessing
  • Sponsored links:

• Tough one 11 out of 15

Bet you played it twice... Once to find the answers, the second time to get them right (Even then you messed it up) ;)
  • 6...but I did give up on that tournament having been at Anfield to watch Ireland crash out in the play-off to the Dutch...who then proceeded not to bother turning up for the feckin' tournament!!

One everlasting memory from that night...all the fans drinking together afterwards in the Arkle outside the ground. Went to the toilet at one stage and a 7ft Dutch fan, dressed in orange from head to toe was standing by the door, obviously stoned. He just said..."I can see the pain in your eyes man". My response was, "I can smell the smoke from your spliff man!" :(
  • 10, great memories though.
  • I was at all the England games and the final, and managed a paltry 5 out of 15. But they were the five I actually knew - the others were all guesses, and all wrong...
  • Tough one 11 out of 15

Bet you played it twice... Once to find the answers, the second time to get them right (Even then you messed it up) ;)
    Ha no only played it once. I went to every England game that tournament + a few other games, so things like the colour of David Seamans shirt were easy questions. Tough quiz though.
  • 6 out of 15, although I was 20 at the time and wankered for most of it so pleased with that.
    Great great times in life
  • I wasn't at any games. I was 22 so wankered for most of it in pubs. I also don't care about our history.

Probably why I got 4/15
  • i went to loads of games in that tournament including the other semi-final at O.T - which was quite possibly the worst, most boring game I have ever seen. 0-0 after extra time. Cost an absolute fortune as well...