Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GB kit for Rio Olympics revealed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36150239

I don't think I'll be wearing Tom Daley's trunks in the pool somehow

Comments

• Congratulations Stella... I didnt actually think it was possible but you've designed a kit WORSE than the London 2012 one!!
  • Also who chopped Stella's hands off?
  • The 2012 one was a good kit, this is a bit of a mess
  • Congratulations Stella... I didnt actually think it was possible but you've designed a kit WORSE than the London 2012 one!!

I quite liked the 2012 kit
  • Looks more like the colours were arranged by Stella Artois. Not a fan.
  • That's a real nice Albanian kit on the left
  • F-Blocker said:

Congratulations Stella... I didnt actually think it was possible but you've designed a kit WORSE than the London 2012 one!!

I quite liked the 2012 kit
  • You'd have thought that Stella could have designed a coat for herself that actually fit properly! Or did she borrow it from one of the basketball players...

Steady on - the 2012 kit was great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks a bit of a mess to me. I liked the 2012 kits
  • The 2012 kit did seem excessively blue...
  • Can just imagine Dave Memhet rushing out to buy a pair of the Tom Daley trunks and dive bombing into his local pool midway through a school swimming lesson.

The kit in the middle seems a bit plain.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36150239

There seems to be a silhouette of someone smoking a pipe on Jess' chest? Popeye?

The kit in the middle seems a bit plain.
    In all seriousness, the trousers look like they were stolen off someone else and the t-shirt looks like my washing the car/clearing out the shed t-shirt.

I do not understand how these fashion designers get employed. If I walked into a bank and said "I want a job, by the way I can't count" they'd tell me to eff off immediately. But if you turn up at the British Athletics Federation and say "Look at me, I can't dress myself properly, shall I design the next batch of GB Olympic kits" then they can't wait to sign you up.

Nonsense.
  • Yuk, bloody aweful
  • It's fucking disgusting. Why can't we just have a white, red and navy kit, white base for the top, navy shorts, red socks with a union flag motif on the white top
  • Somebody doesn't have a mirror by their front door, do they Stella?
  • Sponsored links:

• Should have got @nug on the job...thats bloody awful
  • Whats a joke is the fact that Stella has probably been handsomely paid for this job which has no doubt come from some of the funding that was cut from various Sports which didnt do well enough at London 2012!!
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36150239

Why would you want to wear Tom Daley's trunks!!!
  • Has anyone ever seen Tom Daley in anything but trunks?
  • It's not even a case of 'oh I think I'll warm to them' as they are just appalling.
  • The 2012 kit was alright. This new kit is horribly busy and over-designed (and in Tom Daley's case, far too small!)
  • Bloodyhell, that is awful.

For athletics just go retro and stick to the white top with red and blue bands ala Coe,Ovett & Thompson.
  • Whats a joke is the fact that Stella has probably been handsomely paid for this job which has no doubt come from some of the funding that was cut from various Sports which didnt do well enough at London 2012!!

Which she isn't, as she's paid by Adidas, who pay the BOA.