Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If Simon Jordan ...

He got rid of his fake tan and was ready to get back into football even though he lost a fortune at palace.

He was fishing for a new club and was considering buying Charlton. His new phone business was doing great and he had a reasonable amount of money behind him which was good enough to purchase the club and keep the wheels turning.

Would you accept Simon Jordan being chairman of Charlton?....if it was the only way of getting Rid of douch!

I don't agree with charity based likes and lols but this seems appropriate.

Like for "I'd take Simon Jordan as majority shareholder if it was the only way of getting rid of douch"

Lol for "no way...I wouldn't want that! it would be hell, though possibly quite amusing seeing Richard Murrary demoted to pouring my pint at half time".

Comments

• No. Simon Jordan would be an alternative form of RD. You want somebody who respects the club and understand it's core values.
  • No. Be serious.
  • No thanks.
  • Just seen ackworth spouting this on facebook!
  • Simon Jordan would shut the club down even faster then Roly is, which takes some doing.
  • Get him in and then bring Pardew back as manager!

FFS.
  • He'd be as hated as RD.
  • Av a laugh!

Frying pan and fire.
  • I take it you were just in from last night's bender when you wrote this Dave? Fair play for half five in the morning...
  • I said on here before Rd is Simon Jordan. ...no one listened
  • Sponsored links:

• Jordan hates this club with a fierce passion. I would imagine he is laughing his orange tits off at our current plight and he doesn't need to spend a single penny to see us suffer so why would he want to buy us?
  • No before you suggest it.
  • Only if he could sell Charlton at a massive loss to a fit and proper person with the club's interests at heart.
  • lolwray said:

I said on here before Rd is Simon Jordan. ...no one listened

Pardon
  • RD could certainly be a pal of the permatanned one.
  • i'd burn the valley down before that orange tinted twat had a chance to sit in our directors box as an owner.
  • edited May 2016
    Dave2l said:

He got rid of his fake tan and was ready to get back into football even though he lost a fortune at palace.

He was fishing for a new club and was considering buying Charlton. His new phone business was doing great and he had a reasonable amount of money behind him which was good enough to purchase the club and keep the wheels turning.

Would you accept Simon Jordan being chairman of Charlton?....if it was the only way of getting Rid of douch!

Like for "I'd take Simon Jordan as majority shareholder if it was the only way of getting rid of douch"

Lol for "no way...I wouldn't want that! it would be hell, though possibly quite amusing seeing Richard Murrary demoted to pouring my pint at half time".

Your plan to up you like and lol count hasn't gone too well :wink:
  • edited May 2016
    Maybe if it was a choice between Jordan and closure...and even then it would be a hard choice. Mind you, if he laughs at the state we're in, I couldn't blame him.
  • Dave2l said:

Your plan to up you like and lol count hasn't gone too well :wink:
    "dave2l doesn't do failure"
  • He took Palace from a bankrupt club who owned their ground to a bankrupt club that didn't own their ground. Not a roaring success looked at like that.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Jordan bought the football club but not the ground.