Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Upbeats head to Brum (champions!)

Comments

• Options
    ..............and............
  • Options
    Come on lads!
  • Options
    Well done. Proper Charlton :-)
  • Options
    Marvellous news! You've made my day Upbeats. Proud of you all.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

..............and............

Sorry I dosed off in garden whilst waiting for an update. :-)

• Options
    Brilliant, take a bow boys you should be very proud of yourselves. Thanks CurbIt for the updates
  • Options
    Well done to the Upbeats.
  • Options
    Congratulations to our very own Upbeats! Wow, national winners 4 times! Fantastic for all concerned.
    Thanks for the updates, Curb_it, much appreciated and let's hope Andy Murray has their fighting spirit!
  • Options
    Brilliant! Well done lads. Soooooooo pleased for you all and Carlo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb performances! Exciting enough following online - must be amazing being there. Congratulations to all concerned.
  • Options
    Great stuff!

Well done you Upbeats!
  • Options
    Well done lads . Look forward to seeing you all on the pitch at The Valley .
    Usually the highlight of the season .
  • Options
    Put a proper smile on my face that, well done upbeats you legends
  • Options
    Congratulations to the Upbeats!!!
    At least they are something that makes me proud to be a Charlton supporter.
    That is one game that I will be going to next season just to see them celebrate on the pitch.
    Season ticket or no season ticket !
  • Options
    Well done Upbeats
  • Options
    Well done to the Upbeats. Thanks for the updates.
  • Options
    Just brilliant. What a fantastic achievement!
  • Options
    Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Well done again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely brilliant, just love this lot
  • Options
    well done the Upbeats, players, coaches and parents, make me proud to be Charlton
  • Options
    Sounds like they destroyed everyone and didn't let in a goal on the way to the title.

Amazing work :) we've been smiling about this all day and thanks for the updates.
  • Options
    4 time national champions!!?? that's a Superb achievement! well done lads. great stuff.
  • Options
    Well done to the lads and all the backroom staff and parents, When's the next sponsored walk?
  • Options
    Fantastic and well done the Upbeats.
  • Options
    Great news well done the Upbeats, and all concerned. It really is a fantastic performance.
  • Options
    just started reading these and watching the videos, gone and got something in my eyes now.. Very proud, can we organise another party for the guys?
  • Options
    Fantastic , guys !!!!

Well done to everyone !
  • Options
    Love it!! Massive congratulations from Australia to all involved with the up beats!
    Reading the thread and watching the videos has really made me smile! 4 times champions!! To win so emphatically too! Awesome stuff!!