Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EFL Cup (Cheltenham Away)

edited June 2016 in General Charlton
With the excitement finally dying down from the news we travel to Bury away first game of the season, there is an even bigger treat at 1pm the league cup draw.

We are seeded so I assume we can only play one of these teams. Who do we want. I would like Crawley away, another one to tick of the list.

Draw is at 1pm on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EFLCup/?fref=ts

AFC Wimbledon
Barnet
Bristol Rovers
Cheltenham Town
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Exeter City
Leyton Orient
Luton Town
Newport County
Oxford United
Plymouth Argyle
Portsmouth
Southend United
Stevenage
Swindon Town
Wycombe Wanderers
Yeovil Town

Comments

• Wouldn't mind Barnet or Orient away.
  • Would like Crawley or Barnet away, expecting to get Newport at home.
  • Crawley,Cheltenham or Newport away please
  • A home tie would be interesting when they just normally open the lower west stand and the lower part of the covered end. Good evening Meire!
  • Cheltenham Town wouldnt be a bad tie

spooky

That's whowe have got ,away
  • Crawley,Cheltenham or Newport away please

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • And the Lottery Numbers will be... 1 2 3 4 5 aaaand 6
  • Pulse........racing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ooo another new ground.
  • Interesting. :smiley:

Fix
  • edited June 2016
    Cheltenham away...............be still my beating heart!
  • Ah, the team people who know nothing about football assume I support when I say I follow Charlton.

So who have your lot got in the Cup... Cheltenham... Who do you support again... Charlton

Hang on how can Cheltenham be playing Cheltenham or do they have two clubs?
  • Jack Munns and Harry Pell will have a point to prove, Dillon Phillips may face his old team mates.
  • There is a place called Charlton Kings just outside Cheltenham - adds to the confusion?
  • Only 20 minutes away from me get in there
  • Ah, the team people who know nothing about football assume I support when I say I follow Charlton.

So no matter the result, you win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Know two guys and one girl down in Cheltenham who run a resturant that has just been voted The Best New Resturant in England,guess what Charlton mad.Can see the father and myself coming up from Cornwall for this one.Think i will have to give Bury a miss now.
    Forgot have to get 24hour pass from my wife fingars crossed.
  • I could not be happier with this draw, Cheltenham is only a short drive for me!
  • Villa get Luton Town away.

The Kenilworth Road away end and the 1st round of the League Cup, welcome to life outside the PL!
  • Nice little ground in a residential area.
  • Know two guys and one girl down in Cheltenham who run a resturant that has just been voted The Best New Resturant in England,guess what Charlton mad.Can see the father and myself coming up from Cornwall for this one.Think i will have to give Bury a miss now.

thought you lived in Holland?

• edited June 2016
    So my sister has lived In Cheltenham for the past 12 years and moved much further north just 2 months ago and now we finally get a game against them!! God sake.

Can i have a summer hoilday.

Can i have a summer hoilday.
    oh, go on then

• When is this?
  • When is this?

Tonight!