Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bury Away early roll call

Whos going? Driving up from Folkestone, plan to have a full car for this one x4

Comments

• hope to, always like to do first game of the season, wherever it is
  • hoping to do this as same as large first game of the season is a must.
  • Should be, nice and local :)
  • Will be doing more away games as boycotting the ST's, so all us four will be going.
  • Hmmm, Bury away ...or put the boat in the water and have a sail.....what a decision.
  • I’ll be there. I’m really up for this as I was backpacking last time we played there.

It looks better than most Manchester suburb towns, then if there aren’t decent pubs I’m always happy to stop in Manc for a few.
  • Sponsored links:

• So you've all got ST's then? Judas's!
  • The Fanackapans hope to be there.
  • edited June 2016

Hmmm, Bury away ...or put the boat in the water and have a sail.....what a decision.

Both, sail down round the south coast past cornwall, around wales in at liverpool up the river mersey, then follow it up the river irwell and dock in just by redcliffe road in bury, walk down to the a56, turn right walk 50-100 m take a left on to Gigg lane and boom you're there...

It's only about 1,400km...

#AnalysisParalysis
  • Yes, can get there in a little over an hour.
  • Rumours of it being for season tickets only seem to have faded.
  • edited June 2016
    DRAddick said:

So you've all got ST's then? Judas's!

Why would you need a home season ticket for an away game at Gigg Lane? Not exactly going to sell out like the away game at AFC Wimbledon will.
  • shirty5 said:

DRAddick said:

Why would you need a home season ticket for an away game at Gigg Lane? Not exactly going to sell out like the away game at AFC Wimbledon will.
    Exactly.

I'm not really sure about the "Judas's" comment either?!?!?
  • Yep. me plus 2.
  • Sponsored links:

• me + 2 starting the first of our away games only season - publishing of the fixtures does make you want to renew though doesn't it...!
  • edited June 2016

me + 2 starting the first of our away games only season - publishing of the fixtures does make you want to renew though doesn't it...!

No

• we'll be there
  • me + 2 starting the first of our away games only season - publishing of the fixtures does make you want to renew though doesn't it...!

No, quite the opposite. It makes me realise how low we've sunk under these tossers.
  • shirty5 said:

DRAddick said:

shirty5 said:

DRAddick said:

Exactly.

Whoosh.
  • edited June 2016
    DRAddick said:

shirty5 said:

DRAddick said:

shirty5 said:

DRAddick said:

Exactly.

Whoosh.
    Oh. I get it now.
  • hope to, always like to do first game of the season, wherever it is

oops, just been booked in for surgery on 28th July so won't be able to go to Bury now.
  • 2 of us there
  • Black pudding market special.
  • Croydon said:

2 of us there

Not already surely!