Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Patrick Bauer will miss the start of pre-season

Comments

• At least he's unlikely to be sold (for now). A fit Bauer would be quality in league one.
  • edited June 2016

Not a problem. Roger Johnson is a first class deputy waiting in the wings.

No doubt we'll be facing the Wings if Relegation Roger is in the mix next season...
  • edited June 2016
    sam3110 said:

Makes it harder for him to be sold at least

We'll just sell him for half the asking price.
  • Surprised about Bauer everyone thought he'd be back in a few weeks when he got injured. 8 months later he's still injured.
  • I'm guessing we'll see him briefly by Christmas before having a relapse.
  • Hoping it means nobody will take a punt on him and he will stay.

Of all the foreign imports - keeping him and Kashi (if only based on he fact that they havent got proven fitness) could be massive. He would be fantastic in league 1.

Fearing Kashi will be hacked to death in L1.
  • Sponsored links:

• ...........while he looks for a house near his new Belgian team.
  • Charlton players getting a groin injury, is the kiss of death
  • I'm guessing we'll see him briefly by Christmas before having a relapse.

Hoping it means nobody will take a punt on him and he will stay.

Of all the foreign imports - keeping him and Kashi (if only based on he fact that they havent got proven fitness) could be massive. He would be fantastic in league 1.

Wouldn't worry about it too much. He'll be off.

• Not a problem. Roger Johnson is a first class deputy waiting in the Wetherspoons.

• If we kick off the season with Bauer and Tex still in the squad I'll be stunned. Would love to see them in a central defensive partnership.

I fear for the player who hacks him to be honest. Guy is like a pittbull.
  • Surprised about Bauer everyone thought he'd be back in a few weeks when he got injured. 8 months later he's still injured.

Kazhi, Bauer and Vetokele.

What is going on with the medical team?

• Sponsored links:

I fear he'll get a groin strain in September and be out until June
  • Kashi is too good for league one. His agent will know that and be desperate to move him on. I'll be amazed if he's with us come kickoff.
  • He is far more likely to get slashed at in the championship. Division 3 nearly every team at least tries to get the ball down and play. Championship is like a wrestling match and all about physicality
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Hoping it means nobody will take a punt on him and he will stay.

I fear for the player who hacks him to be honest. Guy is like a pittbull.
    Agreed reminds me a lot of Gary Medel/Gennaro Gattuso
  • We have a medical team?
  • We have a medical team?

Apparantly.
  • Has the club conducted an inquest into our injuries? Not just a crap Richard Murray type one. I mean - is it the foreign players not used to the demands of the English game, is it our training methods, is it our medical staff?
  • No doubt the Medical staff consists of KM.

Each time there is an injury she just tells them to man up and that its just a scratch or man flu
  • Did she not suggest Igor was putting it on, so this may not be far from the truth!
  • Has the club conducted an inquest into our injuries? Not just a crap Richard Murray type one. I mean - is it the foreign players not used to the demands of the English game, is it our training methods, is it our medical staff?

I am sure I read in numerous places that Luzon barely worked the players in pre season. I just don't think a lot of them were fit enough for the rigours of the Championship from the off. I remember in the first few games we were decent last year our team were running out of legs after 70-80 mins (i.e. QPR) and thinking it was odd so early in the season.