Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury Away early roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    RedPanda said:

I’ll be there. I’m really up for this as I was backpacking last time we played there.

It looks better than most Manchester suburb towns, then if there aren’t decent pubs I’m always happy to stop in Manc for a few.

Go straight to Bury, it's a decent beer.

There is even a social club on the club forecourt outside the ground that allows away fans in.

Gonna get blasted!
  • Options
    I'm there..!!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Shame I have to dust off the black and white scarf again, was hoping not to need it.
  • Options

Rumours of it being for season tickets only seem to have faded.

Probably tony keohane being on well deserved holidays.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm gonna try to get up there. I should be in London then. Pain we're starting away in Manchester, but another ground to tick off the list I suppose.
  • Options
    I'll be there bought train tickets from Chesterfield already.
  • Options
    5 grounds in this league I've not been to. This is one of em so I'm going
  • Options
    yep train tickets sorted today.
  • Options
    Virgin Trains are having a Three day sale 5th-7th July, for travel between 23rd July and 4th Sep, should work out cheaper for Bury and Walsall games.
  • Options

Virgin Trains are having a Three day sale 5th-7th July, for travel between 23rd July and 4th Sep, should work out cheaper for Bury and Walsall games.

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Very ably supported by Rock Spectacle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Yeah I know you know a lot of stuff and do a great job at searching out best deals, just thought with them(Virgin) having a bit of a sale it might help as well.
  • Options

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Can you link to the travel thread? Sorry, I must be thick but have done a search and can't find it.

Also, do you lot usually post your train times? This would be my first away trip for Charlton where I'll be coming from London, and it'd be nice to meet and share a journey with some Lifers.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Can you link to the travel thread? Sorry, I must be thick but have done a search and can't find it.

Also, do you lot usually post your train times? This would be my first away trip for Charlton where I'll be coming from London, and it'd be nice to meet and share a journey with some Lifers.
    @Stewart would like to know if you know how to play Chase the Ace?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Go on to the Virgin Trains site and you'll get all the info you need amigo.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

See the travel thread.

Clive and me know best!

Don't know how to do links @SDAddick but all the travel stuff is posted under the 'match day travel' category.
  • Options
    7 going via train (already sorted)
  • Options
    Six of us going by train 10 am Euston 42 quid return
  • Options
    edited June 2016

I'll be there. In Manchester that weekend anyway so has worked out well. Just hope all the tickets dont get sold.....

Have a wedding on the Friday in Manchester. Wife just piped up "what do you fancy doing on the Saturday in Manchester" response "well you can do something with the kids and I'm meeting up with a couple of the lads for a few beers and the Bury game, so I'll see you Sunday morning"........"you don't mind do you love?"....."love?"....."love"?..... She must have walked out the room mid conversation.
  • Options
    I fancy this, is Bury in the EU, does it accept Sterling, do I have to allow for it being in a different time zone ? I only ask because my first search for train tickets bounced back Virgin trains and a return fare of £177 so I guess Bury must be located somewhere between Tyree and New York - I know there's a desperate train thread but this is the roll call one and trains are not the only means of travel.
  • Options

I fancy this, is Bury in the EU, does it accept Sterling, do I have to allow for it being in a different time zone ? I only ask because my first search for train tickets bounced back Virgin trains and a return fare of £177 so I guess Bury must be located somewhere between Tyree and New York - I know there's a desperate train thread but this is the roll call one and trains are not the only means of travel.

But have toilets after you have drunk copious amounts of cerveja.

It is not £177 return either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Train line I got £22.50 return for Bury, and £15 Walsall return. £177 is crazy money