Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• FA investigation???

What a waste of time!
  • Are they carrying out one investigation or one for each incident?
  • Keep hiding behind the sofa lads.

No they are all on a jolly in France.
  • @addickted are the minutes from the last SAG meeting available?
  • FA do make me laugh
  • The sooner they reach a decision the better for all, however the protests will continue.
  • What about the complaint made to the FA by CAST?
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

The sooner they reach a decision the better for all, however the protests will continue.

Lol, FA and "reaching a quick decision" in the same sentence.
  • "ongoing" = "not started yet"

One for each object
  • An investigation? Pretty sure the answer is what has been in the media the last few months.
  • @addickted are the minutes from the last SAG meeting available?

Not seen them yet.

The FA are carrying out separate investigations for each incidence - four in total if I remember.

The first has concluded and the Club was given a warning
  • edited June 2016
    FAO: Mr Sherlock Dycke

I understand that you are holding an investigation into the crowd disturbances at Charlton. It's really not that difficult, but if you really need a few extra clues I recommend that you scroll down the linked page and read the various articles there. I think you'll find that everything is spelled out in black and white. When you've had your little investigation perhaps it might be nice if you could do some real work, like taking action to rid our game of arrogant, incompetent, absentee owners.

http://charltoncard.tumblr.com
  • Stig said:

FAO: Mr Sherlock Dycke

I understand that you are holding an investigation into the crowd disturbances at Charlton. It's really not that difficult, but if you really need a few extra clues I recommend that you scroll down the linked page and read the various articles there. I think you'll find that everything is spelled out in black and white. When you've had your little investigation perhaps it might be nice if you could do some real work, like laking action to rid our game of arrogant, incompetent, absentee owners.

http://charltoncard.tumblr.com

Frivolous ;)
  • It'll take sometime. The club kept all the deflated beach balls and the FA are slowly but surely dusting them for fingerprints and getting DNA samples from the air valves.
    Expect one of these and a reply-paid envelope with your season ticket......
    Self-incrimination is the way to go.