Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Quality gaffer taping improvisation glasto-boy!!
  • Underworld on now. Proper couple of old pill heads. Love it.
  • Love Underworld, hopefully find it on IPlayer
  • I've seen a CAFC flag there before, during an Editors set I think
  • Watched the 'Explosions in the Sky' set last night. Never heard of them before but really clever instrumental 'post-rock' stuff. James' one hour set was also excellent.
  • I see a Charlton flag last year when I was there watching suede in the John peel tent
  • Just watched Adele. The most underwhelming headline set I have seen since Glastonbury was televised .

Since BBC3 was taken off, it seems there is far less choice to watch/ record on digibox. Presumably there is much more on iPlayer?
  • I think iPlayer will have a fair bit Prague. BBC Four also has some stuff, recorded Squeeze today and will watch that after the current programme.
  • New Order were on bbc4 when Adele was on.
  • There is apparently a BBC music app which has loads of stuff on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• New Order were on bbc4 when Adele was on.

Bugger! Will have to try and watch that, heard they finished wit Love Will Tear Us Apart.
  • Just watched Adele. The most underwhelming headline set I have seen since Glastonbury was televised .

Since BBC3 was taken off, it seems there is far less choice to watch/ record on digibox. Presumably there is much more on iPlayer?

Loads on iPlayer Prague. You even get the option to watch Adele again (for comedy value of course).
  • red_murph said:

New Order were on bbc4 when Adele was on.

Bugger! Will have to try and watch that, heard they finished wit Love Will Tear Us Apart.
    Yes. Bugger. Watched Adele while reading the Brexit thread. Not a recipe for a good night's sleep.
  • not been a fan of Underworld before apart from a couple of obvious singles, but their new album is a cracker.
  • Never heard of them before but was very impressed with Wolf Alice.
  • Never heard of them before but was very impressed with Wolf Alice.

They are excellent got a few corking songs.
  • Salad said:

not been a fan of Underworld before apart from a couple of obvious singles, but their new album is a cracker.

A friend of mine is at Glastonbury and he said Underworld's set was his highlight so far, they absolutely smashed it. I know very little apart from Born Slippy, will have a listen to the new album.

This link seems to have most of the sets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03z0qzk
  • red_murph said:

Salad said:

not been a fan of Underworld before apart from a couple of obvious singles, but their new album is a cracker.

A friend of mine is at Glastonbury and he said Underworld's set was his highlight so far, they absolutely smashed it. I know very little apart from Born Slippy, will have a listen to the new album.
    Downpipe is their best song imo, not sure if they performed it at Glasto tho
  • Loving a bit of ELO at the moment. Can't believe it's taken me this long to realise that Weller nicked the Overture riff for Changing Man.
  • Sponsored links:

• ELO live are virtually the same as their records.
  • Love Mr Blue Sky, one of my favourite songs
  • edited June 2016

Ed. sorry!
  • Macronate said:

ELO live are virtually the same as their records.

Yes, the sign of a high quality band. They were brilliant.

• Shame you can't say the same about Madness these days. Love their songs but they sound pretty awful now.
  • They weren't great were they. Saw them live few years back and they were spot on and I'm sure they nailed Glasto a few years back too.
  • Suggs has never been singer of the year but seem pretty amateurish now. Still had a nutty stomp round the front room to Night Boat to Cairo though!
  • ELO, like most of those who play the "legends" spot, were brilliant. Fantastic musicians in every department (especially the solo violinist...) who seemed to actually be enjoying the experience with a back catalogue to die for delivered briliantly by JL without any fuss or unnecessary attempts to work the crowd into a frenzy. New Order last night were also excellent.
  • You should have voted Remain instead of wasting your time standing in the bloody mud. Don't claim in years to come that you voted in the went to Pride.
  • Fuck me if you thought Madness weren't good I take it you didn't see New Order