Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Flying the flag at Glastonbury this weekend

2»

Comments

• Think @masicat has been on the Belgium beer or the Moroccan pipe...
  • Just got back, been doing decor in shangri la again. Made 1 visit to the pyramid for madness, was a great atmosphere !

• You should have voted Remain instead of wasting your time standing in the bloody mud. Don't claim in years to come that you voted in the went to Pride.

All 24 of the group had postal votes actually !

• Linda said:

You should have voted Remain instead of wasting your time standing in the bloody mud. Don't claim in years to come that you voted in the went to Pride.

All 24 of the group had postal votes actually !

The same Royal Mail that the club used to send out last season's season tickets?
  • I heard that Suggs was name checking his pharmacist during his set and having a blinder with others suggested he was totally off his head.

Always a fine (or large) line for bands at a festival but sounds like he went a bit heavy before his set.
  • Just watched Adele. The most underwhelming headline set I have seen since Glastonbury was televised .

Since BBC3 was taken off, it seems there is far less choice to watch/ record on digibox. Presumably there is much more on iPlayer?

Yes, I took the wife to see Adele at the O2 recently. Too much talking and farking swearing and too little singing.
  • edited June 2016
    red_murph said:

New Order were on bbc4 when Adele was on.

Bugger! Will have to try and watch that, heard they finished wit Love Will Tear Us Apart.
    They did, but as northstandsteve said, they're not great these days. Barney's voice was always weak, but now it's really weak.

I saw them at Brixton a few years ago and was somewhat underwhelmed and I was a big fan, back in the day.