Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2018 World Cup ticket prices

Start at 105USD for group games and up to 1100USD for the final...

Comments

CHEAP AS CHIPS!
  • Don't all rush at once.

Be interested to hear whether any regular English away travellers will fancy going to this?
  • edited July 2016
    from the website it looks like cat 4 will only be sold to russians???, 70 usd for group games is good value though, im hoping to get out there depends on the group match locations though as the travelling would be a fucker.

although was kind of hoping it would of been taken off them after there shenanigans in Marseilles spineless maggots.
  • edited July 2016
    Not as cheap at the euros although none of the tickets I got for France were cat4 anyway.

Already looking at flights for Slovakia and Slovenia - our first qualifying matches for the World Cup which are later this year - God knows why.

I'm a bit cautious after my experience in Marseille but still fancy it if I'm able to get tickets.

Although tickets just for Russians at the cheap prices seems a little unfair.
  • edited July 2016
    $105 to get beaten senseless by Russians.
  • How much is medical insurance?
  • So in a couple of years time that will be about £150 for a group game.
  • edited July 2016

Not as cheap at the euros although none of the tickets I got for France were cat4 anyway.

Already looking at flights for Slovakia and Slovenia - our first qualifying matches for the World Cup which are later this year - God knows why.

I'm a bit cautious after my experience in Marseille but still fancy it if I'm able to get tickets.

Although tickets just for Russians at the cheap prices seems a little unfair.

Paid £89 return from Vienna for Slovakia

13 euros return on the train from there.
  • should be booking this week;
    fly out to bratislava saturday morning home monday afternoon from vienna, off topic but does anyone have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets to this game, am looking at joining england travel club but realistically im only likely to get to slovakia away, malta and scotland at home, so dont know if its worth it? although would like to do malta away next year. any advice would be welcomed. cheers
    fly out to bratislava saturday morning home monday afternoon from vienna, off topic but does anyone have any idea how hard it will be to get tickets to this game, am looking at joining england travel club but realistically im only likely to get to slovakia away, malta and scotland at home, so dont know if its worth it? although would like to do malta away next year. any advice would be welcomed. cheers

If you are a member you should be able to get a ticket for Slovakia.

Malta will be very difficult.

If you miss out in the initial ballot you should be able to buy them in the second sale.

I am planning not to renew because I cannot stand the English FA.

There will be 4 of us in the home end out there.
  • Sponsored links:

If you miss out in the initial ballot you should be able to buy them in the second sale.

cheers mate, just dont know if its worth the £75.00 as i have no history as i got my euro tickets through ballots

home end for slovakia or malta?.

cheers mate, just dont know if its worth the £75.00 as i have no history as i got my euro tickets through ballots

home end for slovakia or malta?.
    Home end for Slovakia.
  • just a heads up flights have gone up a lot, rt to vienna now over 200
  • Been to the last three tournaments, won't be going to this one after my experience in Marseille.
  • just a heads up flights have gone up a lot, rt to vienna now over 200

Delete your cookies or browse incognito.
  • After the shambles of this tournament i'm amazed that anyone is considering planning England trips in the near future. Travelling halfway across Europe to watch a side that could be managed by Gareth fucking Southgate.