Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's been a long journey!

Joined CL in August 2006, so its been almost 10 years for me on here and finally . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have 1000 likes!

I would like to thank all my fans, and my Dad for not pulling out!

Comments

• Essex_Al said:

Joined CL in August 2006, so its been almost 10 years for me on here and finally . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have 1000 likes!

Congratulations Al, if you'd only have come over to the other side you could have made it a couple of years ago :wink: .
  • Daddy_Pig said:

At least since you've been on here its been all good news for Charlton

It's certainly been a rollercoaster that's for sure!
  • Ten years? Never noticed your user name before. Welcome to CL

:-)

Dont worry @Essex_Al... the only reason AFKA hasnt seen you is because there are so many people now.

In turn because AFKA isnt the tallest he has to stand on a box to stand over everyone ;)
  • Howdy, stranger !

I know you love me Dan!

I joined the day after the site opened (I think), its been a long ten years mate, I bet you didn't visualise the growth back then.

• Any chance of a few lol's only 111 to go :wink:
  • Essex_Al said:

Any chance of a few lol's only 111 to go :wink:

Whore
  • edited July 2016
    I think the last person to start a thread congratulating themselves on 1,000 likes was @paulie8290 and since then he seems to have been silently removed by the powers that be. Watch yourself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where is the 10 years of Charlton Life badge?
  • Press like below if you hate Palace! ;)

I'm expecting it through the post next month Henry to go with my other CL pin badge.

They're the wrinkles in your brow !
  • se9addick said:

I think the last person to start a thread congratulating themselves on 1,000 likes was @paulie8290 and since then he seems to have been silently removed by the powers that be. Watch yourself.

Ha, ha that's true.

Just amazed I've finally got there after 10 years!
  • Essex_Al said:

Where is the 10 years of Charlton Life badge?

I'm expecting it through the post next month Henry to go with my other CL pin badge.
    Original CL badges selling for £120 each on ebay recently.

Happy to source some new ones if Admin happy and there is demand. @cardinalsin?
  • Essex_Al said:

Actually, it might be quite interesting to see how many posters are still here since August 2006
  • I found my original CL badge the other day, might make a reappearance for the 2016/17 season
  • I had no choice, well that I can remember. Free transfer from the last board!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

Actually, it might be quite interesting to see how many posters are still here since August 2006
    Surprisingly more than you would realise. I'll try and put something together for when the ten years comes round

• Sponsored links:

• I had no choice, well that I can remember. Free transfer from the last board!

Me too Soapy, what the hell was that called?
  • Netaddicks
  • Netaddicks

Oh God yeh, dementia setting in!
  • Essex_Al said:

Netaddicks

I seem to remember having to change my moniker... too many "derekhales", who'd have thought on a Charlton blog eh?

Straw poll on here and I took Steve Jones nickname. So here we are, there we were!
  • Essex_Al said:

Netaddicks

I seem to remember having to change my moniker... too many "derekhales", who'd have thought on a Charlton blog eh?

Straw poll on here and I took Steve Jones nickname. So here we are, there we were!
    And 10 bloody years older!
  • Essex_Al said:

Ten years? Never noticed your user name before. Welcome to CL

I know you love me Dan!

I joined the day after the site opened (I think), its been a long ten years mate, I bet you didn't visualise the growth back then.

I don't visualise growth.
  • Essex_Al said:

I have 1000 likes!

If you were a cake Alan you'd eat yourself!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

I only joined because your posts WERE so funny.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Press like below if you hate Palace! ;)

How far below?
  • Bloody hell, I'm a Millwall fan, registered in 2013 but spent about a year here, and I'm on 800 plus already!