Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It's been a long journey!

2»

Comments

• Bloody hell, I'm a Millwall fan, registered in 2013 but spent about a year here, and I'm on 800 plus already!

Never mind that, the real question is have you bought a season ticket for the valley for the coming campaign or are you in the I'm not buying one until RD goes camp ?
  • edited July 2016

Bloody hell, I'm a Millwall fan, registered in 2013 but spent about a year here, and I'm on 800 plus already!

Yes, but we are laughing at you not with you. :smiley:
  • Essex_Al said:

Ten years? Never noticed your user name before. Welcome to CL

:-)

I know you love me Dan!

I joined the day after the site opened (I think), its been a long ten years mate, I bet you didn't visualise the growth back then.

I don't visualise growth.
    Only round your waist!
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

I know you love me Dan!

I joined the day after the site opened (I think), its been a long ten years mate, I bet you didn't visualise the growth back then.

Only round your waist!
    C***!
  • Bloody hell, I'm a Millwall fan, registered in 2013 but spent about a year here, and I'm on 800 plus already!

But only 21 abuse? You can't be proper 'wall ;)

And I bet nearly all of them are for your ruthless dissection of the failings of the Nigels ;)

I'm guessing you dont know much about Essex Al...
  • Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

I know you love me Dan!

Only round your waist!
    C***!
    Oi! you keep flagging me you tosspot and I'll get to 1k before me lols!
  • I've only been around for just over three years and its felt like a life sentence on here!!
  • rananegra said:

Bloody hell, I'm a Millwall fan, registered in 2013 but spent about a year here, and I'm on 800 plus already!

And I bet nearly all of them are for your ruthless dissection of the failings of the Nigels ;)
    rananegra said:

True lol. No one can describe the c***ishness of crystal palace and their f***wit fans quite as well as me. :wink:

• Sponsored links:

But only 21 abuse? You can't be proper 'wall ;)
    Oh yeah. That's not good. End of season CL report, 'must try harder! :smiley:
  • Just had a look at what I got some of those 'flags' for.

A few are fair enough (one too many shandies on my part probably). But some of them, wow! The last one was me commenting on whether I should cash out on a bet or not! There's some proper snowflakes on here! :wink:
  • Just had a look at what I got some of those 'flags' for.

A few are fair enough (one too many shandies on my part probably). But some of them, wow! The last one was me commenting on whether I should cash out on a bet or not! There's some proper snowflakes on here! :wink:

And it's taken you 3 years to realise that?