Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I was there in April, really weird experience - giant stadium with about 15,000 people inside (max)
  • edited July 2016
    se9addick said:

I was there in April, really weird experience - giant stadium with about 15,000 people inside (max)

That's nothing, I was at the valley in the early 70s, a 66,000 capacity stadium with only 3,000 inside it.
  • There's no people's judean front amongst their fans!!!
    I wish our message to the owners had been as powerful
  • se9addick said:

I was there in April, really weird experience - giant stadium with about 15,000 people inside (max)

That's nothing, I was at the valley in the early 70s, a 66,000 capacity stadium with only 3,000 inside it.
    I fear we're going to recreate that experience this season !
  • I imagine being a Queens Park supporter must be strange, 500 to 1000 people watching them play at Hampden!
  • Katrien needs to have a word as she is obviously doing something wrong.
  • I imagine being a Queens Park supporter must be strange, 500 to 1000 people watching them play at Hampden!

On my bucket list!

On my bucket list!
    Don't they play next door to hamde park?
    Sometimes they play at Lesser Hampden l8ke they did in the weekend just gone but most games are at Hampden which is their ground! They have a record attendance of 93k which isn't too shabby for an ameteur club!