Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro U19s

Anyone following this? England are playing against Italy in the semi finals today.

Comments

• Yeah I've watched the games. Bothroyd has them set-up quite well I think. Really hard working and compact, goes long when they need too and plenty of pace and trickery around the box.
  • Yeah I've watched the games. Bothroyd has them set-up quite well I think. Really hard working and compact, goes long when they need too and plenty of pace and trickery around the box.

Doesnt remind you of the Watford team of his we saw down the Valley on a few occasions then?
  • Lookmam is back on the bench sadly...

• Lookman emerges from the bench, goes on a mazy dribble - beats 3 Italians and calmly slots home in injury time
  • Think it's live on Eurosport2.
  • England ‏@England 55s55 seconds ago
    27: Federico Dimarco converts from the penalty spot, so the @azzurri lead. #younglions [0-1]
  • Losing 1_0 half time.
  • Dimarco scores from a free kick conceded by Reece Oxford . 2-0
  • Boothroyd has given up. 2-0 down in an international semi final, and he won't bring on any attacking subs...
  • Boothroyd has given up. 2-0 down in an international semi final, and he won't bring on any attacking subs...

Being groomed for the main position.
  • Sponsored links:

• England score .Own goal 2-1 Lookman now on with minutes to go.
  • Italy win 2-1
  • Doesn't really make sense why he wouldn't throw on any attackers until it was too late. Why also change a winning side?

They have done well though so at least that's something.
  • Sage said:

Doesn't really make sense why he wouldn't throw on any attackers until it was too late. Why also change a winning side?

They have done well though so at least that's something.

He's changed the side pretty much every game, which is probably what these tournaments should be about. Plus they won all 3 group games doing it.
  • We should be thankful to Boothroyd, I suppose...

If he'd brought on Ade with half an hour to go, and he'd turned the game on its head, and scored a hat trick, we'd have had no chance of keeping him...
  • We should be thankful to Boothroyd, I suppose...

If he'd brought on Ade with half an hour to go, and he'd turned the game on its head, and scored a hat trick, we'd have had no chance of keeping him...

The only way we'll keep him is if he does his cruciate ligament. Fingers crossed eh.