Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I demand Ketman do a blog about his love life.. any takers??

edited October 2006 in Not Sports Related
:D

Comments

• my worry about this whole thing is if someone reads that whole post and recognises his/her friend and then the cat will be out of the bag and there will be no hope.

anyone would hate to be discussed like this on a public message board.
  • yeah but who knows who ketman is..??
  • ooooo - go on then, i'm intrigued now?

(this is "ok.com" isn't it?)
  • what difference does that make... it is is easy worked out. i would recognise it if it was one of my mates being talked about.
  • yeah but they aren't likely to be on here... at least an ongoing thread, mind you we have that already. I am dating a single mum at the moment too.. that's where the similarity ends though!

;)
  • tell me more, tell me more - was it love at first sight?
  • blimey ON IT youve got a lot of catching up to do. you need to read the post below entitled "the story of the weekend" or somethign like that.
  • so the other big story over the weekend actually

and there was one whcih started the story off but would be way back down... ill try and find.
  • Soz, have been working/boozing a lot this week so ain't really had time to trawl through stuff.

And anyway, it's "Off_it" on here, I'll have you know!
    ;o)
  • This is why we need a blog ....
  • Sponsored links:

• Razil, we were sat next to Ketman (well, just behind) at the Carlisle game.....so you have met him....doh!
  • [cite] Charlton Charlie:[/cite]Razil, we were sat next to Ketman (well, just behind) at the Carlisle game.....so you have met him....doh!

And me!!
  • I demand a blog too. It's easy. Ketman could be famous!
  • Are you lot serious, gotta be something more interesting than my Non-Love life to write a Blog about. I would of thought one of the Girls love lives would be far more interesting or how about 04_MCS attempst to kick his weed habit ?
  • This blog is worth a visit every now and then.

http://users.pandora.be/quarsan/zoe/
  • [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Are you lot serious, gotta be something more interesting than my Non-Love life to write a Blog about. I would of thought one of the Girls love lives would be far more interesting or how about 04_MCS attempst to kick his weed habit ?

Monday - Failed
    Tuesday - Failed
    Wednesday - Failed

Boring!!
  • [cite] CharltonDan:[/cite]
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Are you lot serious, gotta be something more interesting than my Non-Love life to write a Blog about. I would of thought one of the Girls love lives would be far more interesting or how about 04_MCS attempst to kick his weed habit ?

Monday - Failed
    Tuesday - Failed
    Wednesday - Failed

Boring!!

lol nice one dan. Its too true!
  • [cite] Charlton Charlie:[/cite]Razil, we were sat next to Ketman (well, just behind) at the Carlisle game.....so you have met him....doh!

Soz don't recall, you know me brain like a seive. So what's the latest? Come on, this is far better than HollyOaks/Enders etc...
  • Pretty tame weekend episode I'm afraid. She said she would come and see me whilst DJ'ing in Sittingbourne on saturday night. I was actually playing outside (Bloody Freezin it was as well). A couple of mates said she turned up, but she never came out. When I finished playing the Bouncer come up to me & said some mad blonde bird had left a message with him saying she would be back at closing time & was with the DJ so could you remember to let her in. So to summarise I never saw her or spoke to her. Looks like I am gonna have to kill off one of the main characters to keep this story interesting..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah stick her under the patio mate ... ;)
  • It's been a while but got another classic First Date tale to tell from this Bank Holiday Sunday.

Arranged a First date with a Girl, asked her what she wanted to do she said meet up this Bank Holiday Sunday in a Pub on the High street & do a Pub Crawl (No Complaints about that from me). Met up at 4.00pm, she had her Sun Glasses on but I didn't really twig this at the time. First Round I order a pint she asks for the same (Good Girl), she proceeds to finish her's before me (Mmmmm), second & Third rounds Pints for both of us. She says time to try a new pub, off we trot to next boozer Pints in & things start to go wrong. Next Round she asks to go outside for some fresh air, next thing you know she is using me to hold her upright. She then admits to being completely pissed having been to a Wedding Reception the previous day & only finished drinking at 5.00am in the morning. Next she knocks a full pint off the table all down my jeans. Think we have made enough of a show of ourselves here so move on to next pub. At next pub she goes to Toilet & does not appear for 15 minutes I send another Girl in to toilet to find her, she says no-one in there, at this point De-Ja Vous is starting to hit me, I send in another girl to see if she is in there & get her to shout out her name, this does the trick as she is half asleep with her head down the toilet throwing up. Needless to say I call her a Cab & send her home with her looking very sheepish. I feel like I should give her a second chance as she must have been well embarrased by that little show, strange that all my mates who I bumped into at various stages later that night were ever so supportive & laughed their nuts off. So what do you think is she worth a 2nd Chance (Alcohol Free date of course) ?
  • lol

Definate 2nd chance, she didn't even get a chance to show you how well she handles shots !!
  • mate just seen her blog on another site site:

" i just had to get pi55ed, worst date ever ! Tried to climb out of toilet widow but got caught. Knocked a beer over him, thought i could do a runner while he cleaned himself up. Very clingy wouldnt leave me alone"
  • Told you the pub crawl first date was a bad idea kets!!
  • thing is if she had been to a wedding the day before and was still pissed then she should have baked it off.

the one thing you have to ask yourself is has she got big tits? if the answer is yes then give her another go
  • Well did you hear from her yesterday? or is she cringing too much for making a show... id give it another go but ask her to stay in the night before your date.
  • Haha - Ketman, you poor sod. Still, at least the ice has truly been broken for next time...
  • Cant Bazil do a blog about fences?
  • edited May 2008
    or you do one about people on trains and their backpacks

shoot I forgot you already do http://riscardo.blogspot.com/ he he