Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

International Champions Cup.

I'd never heard of it either. Real Madrid killing Chelsea 3-0 in 80th minute in front of over 100,000 in Michigan. Men against boys.

Comments

• What are Chelsea the champions of? Just seen Inter v Bayern too. If this is going to be like the Champions League does that mean it isn't even a cup either?
  • IA said:

What are Chelsea the champions of? Just seen Inter v Bayern too. If this is going to be like the Champions League does that mean it isn't even a cup either?

The teams in it is a look into the future, where there is a European Super League above the domestic leagues
  • It's a worldwide "tour" for mega clubs playing each other. Games are scattered throughout the world, from China (Manchester derby that was called off) to Eugene, Oregon, the city of 120k where I live where PSG played Inter last weekend (I was away). I have no idea how you "win" it. It's basically a set of friendlies joined up as a "cup."
  • SDAddick said:

I have no idea how you "win" it. It's basically a set of friendlies joined up as a "cup."

So if we hadn't lost to Waalwijk on penalties we may have been in line for some silverware this year?
  • IA said:

What are Chelsea the champions of? Just seen Inter v Bayern too. If this is going to be like the Champions League does that mean it isn't even a cup either?

Champions of west london