Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Done before

So what happens as the board gets older and most topics have been done?

will you just sink everything ?

Comments

• Surely this should be on another thread such as "sink"
  • Funny enough I was going to start a sink thread, I vote Armitage Shanks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]So what happens as the board gets older and most topics have been done?

well, in a few years maybe, we can discuss those motorised buggies that the oldun's use or the latest zimmer frame on the market or incontinence pads or .......
  • DA9 watch out fella they mighe put a tap on you
  • So who favours stainless steel over ceramic or vice versa?

Double drainer or single?
  • can see this geting th eplug pulled
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Funny enough I was going to start a sink thread, I vote Armitage Shanks.

What are you basin this view on?
  • they drive you round the u bend dont they
  • I think this might go down the waste disposal!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]I think this might go down the waste disposal!

I was expecting you to pipe up
  • this thread about sinks could get blocked
  • It will plunge(r) down the page soon enough
  • DA9DA9
    edited May 2008
    Ceramic, double drainer, very handy, stainless steel stains in hard water areas, as I have found out.

Bog standard replys only please.
  • This thread is plumbing the depths!
  • think they may flush this thread
  • Charlton Dan's bathroom showing ideas above his station......
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Charlton Dan's bathroom showing ideas above his station......[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_259392 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]sink.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Gay or in denial, and I dont mean a river in Egypt......see what I did there, ah ah
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]So what happens as the board gets older and most topics have been done?

it is 'hoped' that as more people get used to the site and know their way about it, they'll use the Search function more, particularly for 'generic' subjects.

The problem if there is one is that most users have been brought up on the way Netaddicks was designed; threads were never 'reinvented', once it dropped off the front page, that was it.

If you click on the Search button at the top of the screen, you can enter words and then select either titles, comments or users. If you wanted to start a subject about 'what school did you go to' for example, just type in 'school' and select topics. It will then return every thread there has been with school in the title. Find the one you want, add you comment, and then it returns straight to the top of the board.

In that example, you must agree it is better to have one thread where everyone adds their school to, rather than 4 or 5 spread out every 9 months ? The memories of Wembley thread is the best example of that, where you can read everyone's collective views together.

That's why we're a bit trigger happy with the old sinking. Its not because we have an ability to remember every thread there has been, i just type a relevent keyword in the search and see what comes up.
  • i dont wanna do that though !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i dont wanna do that though !

LOL