Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Todorov to sign new deal

edited June 2008 in Rumours
think this is good news as he's class above most if he stays fit.

Todorov

Comments

• Just back from the training ground and heard it is already done and dusted, and he will definately be here next season.
  • anything else from the training ground?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just back from the training ground and heard it is already done and dusted, and he will definately be here next season.

Aren't they all on holiday at the moment?
  • great news and a big bonus
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just back from the training ground and heard it is already done and dusted, and he will definately be here next season.

Aren't they all on holiday at the moment?

Presumably Todorov is using the close season to get properly fit for pre-season and the start of the season, just as Andy Reid did last year.
  • Very interesting -
    Assuming Varney and Gray are probably our first choice paring and are probably staying put (unless we get an offer to make a profit on either), then with Dickson in the mix would seem unlikely we are going to sign another striker then.

Also we must be looking to sell the hard-working but distinctly average Iwelumo and to loan out McLeod when he comes back from injury.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just back from the training ground and heard it is already done and dusted, and he will definately be here next season.

No wonder there's a credit crunch ... get to work
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Very interesting -
    Assuming Varney and Gray are probably our first choice paring and are probably staying put (unless we get an offer to make a profit on either), then with Dickson in the mix would seem unlikely we are going to sign another striker then.

Also we must be looking to sell the hard-working but distinctly average Iwelumo and to loan out McLeod when he comes back from injury.

I can't see us selling Big Chris to be honest unless somebody comes in with a top end offer. He ain't the best striker but I still think he put in some excellent performances on occasions last season. The players need to learn not always play the punt up to him and vary their approach. Also he can be an effective impact player if we are chasing the game. To my mind Mcleod will need a spell out on loan unless he makes an immediate impact on his return from injury. He's not going to be fit for the start of the campaign by all accounts.
  • Depends on whether the rumours about Fleetwood are true and if so what type of player he is.
  • McLeod is out until Xmas. With Varney, Grey, Iwelumo, Dickson and Fleetwood something has gotta give.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]McLeod is out until Xmas. With Varney, Grey, Iwelumo, Dickson and Fleetwood something has gotta give.

Put Ben Godfrey upfront. He's brilliant.
  • Great news re Toddy.
  • WHO NEEDS A BERBATOV
    WE'VE GOT A TODOROV
    !!!!
  • i really hope the fleetwood stories aren't true. we'll have too many strikers.
  • [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]i really hope the fleetwood stories aren't true. we'll have too many strikers.
    Give it till the end of the day. I think both stories will be confirmed...
  • meaning Varney off? I do hope not.
  • thought Fleetwood was on holiday till 9th June
  • Good news - glad Toddy is staying
  • The deal has been signed on the O/S
  • let's hope he can stay injury free
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news. If we can keep him fit he can be a massive player for us.
  • I think most people have missed this news
  • What news?
  • Possibly the best Pre-season signing we'll see this summer at the Valley in my humble opinion.