Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gravesend Parking

Train all messed up so looking to park up and get the train in from Gravesend.

Best places to park for the station?

Any advice most appreciated.

Comments

• The station has it's own car-park. I think it's reasonable on non-commuter days.
    If you get the 13:18 from Grav. it gets to Charlton around 13:50.
    If you want longer in the pub? Get the 12:18.
  • Had a car nicked from the car park next to the station (on the side furthest from the town centre)....police found it in the station car park at Higham...whoever took it must have missed the last train.
  • BDL said:
    lovely grub as well.
  • BDL said:
    That website says it is closed at the weekend?
  • Gurdwara is closed to the public over the weekend. Parked at the station, £3.50 all day. Thanks for the advice again CL!
  • Gurdwara is closed to the public over the weekend. Parked at the station, £3.50 all day. Thanks for the advice again CL!

Big Dave is doing the MCing for the Southern Area Kabaddi championship next week, so I know who I belive

Well I don't know how you managed that! I've come back to this thread to apologise for giving you a bum steer.
    Last time i used Gravesend station there was a car-park on the London bound side. Today there was a chuffin great hole and all sorts of groundworks. :(:);)
  • Blimey, it was open a few months back. Ok, hope you found info on that link useful though.
  • BDL said:

Blimey, it was open a few months back. Ok, hope you found info on that link useful though.

You could get into the car park but when I went to pay it said not for public use at weekends. It most likely would have been fine to park there but I didn't want to risk it. Lovely building though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Daggs said:

Gurdwara is closed to the public over the weekend. Parked at the station, £3.50 all day. Thanks for the advice again CL!

Well I don't know how you managed that! I've come back to this thread to apologise for giving you a bum steer.
    Last time i used Gravesend station there was a car-park on the London bound side. Today there was a chuffin great hole and all sorts of groundworks. :(:);)
    There is a car park on the side of platform 2, only small but managed to get parked. I think the main one is closed until 2017.