Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: Celebrity guest Kentish Times Article

The KT wanted someone good looking to stand in for Ben Hayes this week, someone that may attact the ladeez towards the back pages of the paper. Unfortunately, they couldn't find one, so i got the gig instead...

Keep Charlton as Charlton, for heaven's sheikh (click on link below)

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=73

Comments

• "We’ve not been used to our board making mistakes, or accused our players of not showing full commitment for a very long time. To endure these combining factors, whilst propping up the league table, has been hard to take for many."

did you have to get that approved by the club?

check your hotmail by the way.
  • Sheikh Mything ??
  • As its more of a fans view than a director's then i dont think the club can say much to be honest either way.

Anyway, it's true.
  • edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    did you have to get that approved by the club?

No.

I, and the KT, are nothing to do with the club. Ben only gets approval as with his role, he is a representative of the club.

The title is changed from 'View from the boardroom' to 'View from the Valley'
  • to be honest, if you went through all the articles i have done on here, i think the balance would show that i am largely supportive of all factors of the club. But that doesn't mean you can't speak out when you see things you don't agree with.
  • Excellent article - certaintly said much of what I am feeling.
  • You'll be running for Fan's Director next.....
  • wish he would ;-)
  • If he does he won't get many votes from Netaddicks, he's not popular on there!
  • I know.................& fancy posting your mail address ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you want me to link this on NA Smudge?
  • Yeah go on ;-)
  • edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Yeah go on ;-)

Would be quite funny.... Shall I? After all I am a neutral and wouldn't be doing it to make huge amounts of money from advertising etc
  • edited December 2006
    Cat n pigeon time!

Link
  • dunno if you should have done that. pretty childish creating a row between the two sites for no reason. its antagonistic and unneccessary imo.
  • Its only two people who have their own agenda Suze. I would imagine that most posters would find it interesting
  • sorry I egged him on, it's my fault
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Its only two people who have their own agenda Suze. I would imagine that most posters would find it interesting

I'm sure some people will be interested, posting it on there is one thing, and fine, but posting it as a tease/bait to provoke a reaction, which is what you have done. discussing it here, and then the post with the sarcastic sentence underneath, isn't doing anything for "charlton related internet message board relations" is it. just think there was no need.
  • OK true, part of the reason behind posting it is to wind up Chirpy and GreekMaster, but neither of them (well maybe Chirpy) actually give a shit..... They only post with such mock outrage to try and get a reaction from Smudge. A little taste of their own isn't doing anyone any harm.

If people get stressed about this they seriously need to get a life
  • Sponsored links:

• Blame KBLS, all her fault!
  • edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Blame KBLS, all her fault!

Too right!! (in squeaky child's voice) She tole me to do it...............
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Blame KBLS, all her fault!

Oi! you cheeky wee scamp!

Loving the badge ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Blame KBLS, all her fault!

Too right!! (in squeaky child's voice) She tole me to do it...............

Put em up! Put em Up!
  • Good article and thanks for keeping the seat warm D.