Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our CEO wanting to meet the supporters.

With our CEO being so keen to talk to the supporters and build bridges, I would like to ask a question to the fans who run our various supporters club branches.

Could you all email, and if no reply as expected, make a determined effort to make contact with our CEO for her to attend branch meetings.

This would be with the intention that the meeting is on our terms without knowledge of questions that will be asked to her, this would be an altogether different ball game for our CEO without the comfort zone of previous meetings at The Valley.

I think that this is a reasonable request from the various supporters clubs.

Comments

• Why not invite Roland too? Bet there still won't be a reply.
  • With our CEO being so keen to talk to the supporters and build bridges, I would like to ask a question to the fans who run our various supporters club branches.

Could you all email, and if no reply as expected, make a determined effort to make contact with our CEO for her to attend branch meetings.

This would be with the intention that the meeting is on our terms without knowledge of questions that will be asked to her, this would be an altogether different ball game for our CEO without the comfort zone of previous meetings at The Valley.

Yesterday she said that she is going to meet all the supporters clubs and she also agreed to answer any and all questions that were asked of her, so it looks like your wishes were granted before you asked for them!
  • With our CEO being so keen to talk to the supporters and build bridges, I would like to ask a question to the fans who run our various supporters club branches.

Yesterday she said that she is going to meet all the supporters clubs and she also agreed to answer any and all questions that were asked of her, so it looks like your wishes were granted before you asked for them!
    Let us hope so.

And the band played believe her if you like

How many supporters clubs are there? Bromley? Who else?
  • edited August 2016
    Nug said:

With our CEO being so keen to talk to the supporters and build bridges, I would like to ask a question to the fans who run our various supporters club branches.

You may be surprised to know that do not hold the database of Charlton Supporter's Clubs. I am a manner of Bromley and East Kent Addicks and a founding member of the Sheffield branch of the Charlton Supporter's Club but that is the limit of my knowledge.
  • Nug said:

IIRC it's Bromley, East Kent, Hastings and Bexhill, Maidstone and Weald (maybe just called Maidstone), and West Country. Plus a couple of overseas ones.

Eltham, North West Kent and City have all disbanded I think?
  • edited August 2016
    I promise to address squirrel face as Katrien if I get to ask her a question.
  • Sponsored links:

• You could represent the Goole Charlton supporters club. ;-)
  • Nug said:

You may be surprised to know that do not hold the database of Charlton Supporter's Clubs. I am a manner of Bromley and East Kent Addicks and a founding member of the Sheffield branch of the Charlton Supporter's Club but that is the limit of my knowledge.
    Apologies, that wasn't a direct question for you more a general question but thanks for the info anyway.
  • Dear Katrein

You have stated that you wish to meet members of the various supporter groups of CAFC. As a member of the Lancashire Charlton Athletic Supporters Club I ask that you meet with my branch members before the forthcoming match at Fleetwood.

LL
  • Dear Katrein

You have stated that you wish to meet members of the various supporter groups of CAFC. As a member of the Lancashire Charlton Athletic Supporters Club I ask that you meet with my branch members before the forthcoming match at Fleetwood.

LL

Just you and the Lass LL? Can I join you?

• Just you and the Lass LL? Can I join you?

There is also a chap in Preston who might be interested. Red if you live in Lancashire you can join if not you and anyone else can be guest members for the Fleetwood match.

Shall I write to KM?

• edited August 2016

There is also a chap in Preston who might be interested. Red if you live in Lancashire you can join if not you and anyone else can be guest members for the Fleetwood match.

Shall I write to KM?

Thanks for the invite, I've got my ticket so yes go for it :wink: .
  • How do you form a supporters club and what is needed? I am sure there could be a few more formed
  • I'm happy to set up a westcombe park supporters club. Not sure how many people will want to join in.
  • redman said:

How do you form a supporters club and what is needed? I am sure there could be a few more formed

Do we know anyone in Pyongyang?

• Ross said:

Nug said:

IIRC it's Bromley, East Kent, Hastings and Bexhill, Maidstone and Weald (maybe just called Maidstone), and West Country. Plus a couple of overseas ones.

Possibly Proud Valiants to add to that list?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had a few requests for a north Korea branch
  • Gillis said:

Ross said:

Nug said:

Possibly Proud Valiants to add to that list?
    The apologist branch will be the first invitation accepted.
  • Hasn't that already happened? At least what the CEO thought would be the apologist branch!
  • I can get my son and few others to set up a Merthyr Tydfil branch :)