Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fixture list only showing pre season friendly

Is it just me and my lap top trying to look at forthcoming fixtures and all I can see is the pre season friendlies

Comments

• Next game is Fleetwood away on 10th Sept. Get yourself a new laptop by then.
  • Same for me yesterday was checking fixtures via BBC PAGE.......Charlton only showing up to RKC Waalwijk.
  • Yep cafc.co.uk doesn't have the fixture list on it.
  • Yep same for me. It was there now its been transferred somewhere...
  • cafc-west said:

Yep same for me. It was there now its been transferred somewhere...

For an undisclosed fee
  • They decided only to list the games that Roland will be watching via his "live feed"....
  • johnboy59 said:

Is it just me and my lap top trying to look at forthcoming fixtures and all I can see is the pre season friendlies

Had the same problem earlier
  • Bit more on the ticket page although the re-arranged match is on "Saturday " 20th September at 7.45 pm. Strange calendar they have at CAFC ticket office.
  • You would think the most important thing for a football clubs web page would be the fixtures .
    I couldn't find them either yesterday .
    What a joke
  • Very frustrating. The fixture list is provided by PA and is outside of our control, we only add and update the friendly fixtures. We've raised a ticket, so will hopefully be resolved soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was looking yesterday as well. Trying to plan my trip back in November. Eventually went to the BBC site to get the fixtures. What a joke.
  • I noticed the same problem yesterday. Then checked a couple of other clubs' sites that used the same template/provider and it was the same. The mobile site was alright though.
  • I thought we'd gone bust!
  • edited August 2016
    There's nothing to stop the club putting up its own fixture list on its own website in the meantime. It's not their error but they can offset it.
  • Very frustrating. The fixture list is provided by PA and is outside of our control, we only add and update the friendly fixtures. We've raised a ticket, so will hopefully be resolved soon.

Did the ticket cost an extra £3?
  • There's nothing to stop the club putting up its own fixture list on its own website in the meantime. It's not their error but they can offset it.

Pfft, its not like Tony isn't busy enough with you heaping more on his workload. ;)
  • subscribe to the Trusts fixture list instead here (automatically updates iOS and android phone calendars)

http://www.castrust.org/diary/
  • Not up to date though, re Scunthorpe.
  • The club ought to be grateful to the fans for alerting them to this.
    Maybe the club will now drop the ridiculous ticket surcharge after 1pm, which was the decision of a moron anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

Prague, can you pull your finger out please.